Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bleacher Report Power Rankings (Colts #1)

Happy2BeHere

It's cool seeing the Colts get so much recognition but every time i look at it now, I'm reminded every time that we lost Reggie.

or more importantly, every time we get national recognition like this we do a "Chargers". I'd rather be the underdog EVERY week. can we just disappear off the national charts? ugh.

We don't deserve a #1 ranking.  Inconsistent as farley said.  Until we start beating the teams we "should" beat on a more consistent basis, I'd put us behind all the teams with better records. 

1.Chiefs

2T. Saints, Broncos, Seahawks (in no particular order)

5. Colts

I say...To be the man you have to beat the man !!! broncos and seahawks should be below us, after all, if they are better than the Colts then they "should" have beat them.

I say...To be the man you have to beat the man !!! broncos and seahawks should be below us, after all, if they are better than the Colts then they "should" have beat them.

well if you use that logic then San Diego should be ranked #1 because they beat the Colts, who beat the Niners, Seattle, & the Broncos...

just saying...

I think Colts are definitely a top 5 team, but in the NFL it's all about "peaking" at the right time & right now the Colts have some serious hurdles to overcome to finish out strong...

KC has had some crazy "luck" in that they will have faced three backup QB's on their way to 8-0 (assuming they get a W over Cleveland)...but they are the lone undefeated team in the league, so in all honesty they deserve the #1 slot, regardless of the level of competition they've played...

We have played SF, & D at just the right time and were outplayed by Seattle.

Andrew is so valuable in a subtle way. If we win 11 games i bet he is the League MVP.

That depends on the number of records Peyton breaks honestly. I love the thought of Andrew as MVP though.

We don't deserve a #1 ranking.  Inconsistent as farley said.  Until we start beating the teams we "should" beat on a more consistent basis, I'd put us behind all the teams with better records. 

1.Chiefs

2T. Saints, Broncos, Seahawks (in no particular order)

5. Colts

i disagree. This team has beaten the best of the best. The Chargers game is whatever, whenever this team has needed to respond, it did. 

i disagree. This team has beaten the best of the best. The Chargers game is whatever, whenever this team has needed to respond, it did. 

Well, we did have two of those games at home.  Chances are, if we meet the Broncos again, it will be on their turf.  Not that I don't beleive we can win, but even you have acknowledge the probability that both the SEA and DEN game turns out differently if it were on their field.