Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We got LUCKy..**OFFICIAL EXCUSES THREAD**

xXBOXADDICTx

Every NFL host picked the Bronco's to manhandle our boys...

Boomer Esiason said the Broncos would put up over 50 points on us as he picked the Colts to lose also.

Hows that crow tasting?

Give our COLTS the respect they've EARNED!

And then go ahead and post the excuses why they won below......

as wrote elsewhere & worth repeating as I am a Colt fan first from even before got Unitas Roioklie card in first pack of football cards thanks to big brother

&  like many still Love Peyton

BUT small synopsis and not an  excuse but fact about Broncos offense & Colts physical nature

Colts deserve credit played a solid game,  Broncos do what they do every game in that shoot themselves in foot with serious fumble issues & bye time Peyton got on track, they fumbled again

Colts physical; play was evident, CBs were great, Luck took advantage of the poor Denver pass D & Mathis u knew would get by sub Tackles but the strip ball sack, safety was an extra bonus while Walden hit Peytons arm causing the floater IT , wonderful

Manning under pressure alot & Miller couldnt get to luck

Peyton made critical mental error when with 2 minutes left in first half didn't do any runs and just gave the ball back & luck got a TD, Thats a difference maker right there & great momentum swing at hall's end

well done colts

I really don't think the roof being open made a difference. It's not like it turned into January in Foxborough last night.

As for the refs, if they were in charge of blocking Mathis then yes they cost the Broncos the game. Broncos fans can whine about missed calls all they want, but maybe they shouldn't have committed so many stupid 15 yard penalties (looking at you Vickerson).

It was a gorgeous game by the Colts. They made it physical, made the big plays, and closed out at the end. The Colts are the better football team which is what everyone seemed to forget coming into it becuase of Irsay's comments. All of the Denver weaknesses came home to roost in this game. Manning was pressured, receivers were mandhandled and the running backs fumbled and special teams too. Manning had very good numbers which he usually does but again aerial attacks are always grounded at some point and Denver D is just plain awful. Hard to believe they were undefeated coming into the game and now are second in their division.

funny all i have heard at work from the bronco fans was the refs won the game for the colts. as if our secondary was not playing the best game they have all season. then the excuse they didnt have a healthy starting offensive line, but thing is neither did seattle and seattle put up a bigger fight.

Those "bronco fans" or should I say "bandwagon fans" didn't like Peyton when he was a Colt now that he's a Bronco he's the greatest QB ever. Let them cry and make excuses that's all they will ever do. It won't change that they lost and that their heart's were broken. Lol get a tissue so they can wipe their widdle tears.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now