Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Apologies to Adam V.

Dark Superman

Was a clutch kick, I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought it was a terrible decision to attempt it there and risk giving that field position given AV's recent 45+ kicking. Glad we got the win and he made the kick, I probably woulda punted though. But glad to see him come through in the clutch, can only help his confidence! 

A few weeks ago most of you know that I put Adam Vinatieri on blast and trashed him about missing two field goals in the first two games..

Well Adam..

I apologize.

You obviously still have what it takes to be an elite kicker.

Most of us were biting our nails when he went to kick that long one!   I gave him a 50/50 shot at making it - the guy surprised us all!

Was a clutch kick, I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought it was a terrible decision to attempt it there and risk giving that field position given AV's recent 45+ kicking. Glad we got the win and he made the kick, I probably woulda punted though. But glad to see him come through in the clutch, can only help his confidence! 

Not picking apart your comment, but even though AV might have an occasional hiccup, I seriously doubt that his confidence has ever been shaken.