Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Falcons

Dustin

Don't have to wait to tmr JJ I am here. lol. Actually it is tomorrow. Great game. Hard nosed, hard fought. Love the way this team is playing defense.

One question - if Brady is putting up 30 with this cast, what will he do when Gronk and Amendola are back? lol.

LOL you're up:)

One of the best games I've seen in awhile. A lot of intensity on both sides.

Gonzalez at the end jammed by two NE defenders at the LOS only happened one other time I heard. You go Belichick :)

I'm kind of enjoying these rookie WRs. I hope they keep going to Thompson when the other two return. Pretty amazing win fielding no slot receiver or TE receiver.

Hate to bring it up, what is it with Matt Ryan and 4th downs in close games (last year, their unbeaten streak was stopped vs Saints on a 4th down, NFCCG failed to convert a 4th down, this year the Saints game they fail to convert a 4th down, and now this). I am beginning to believe he really does not have ice in his veins.

Great defensive scheme by Belichick, the mastermind, great game by Brady and the Pats, props on the win!!! If not for the onside kick, this game would not have even been close. Stuff happens, I guess.

Gonzalez at the end jammed by two NE defenders at the LOS only happened one other time I heard. You go Belichick :)

I'm kind of enjoying these rookie WRs. I hope they keep going to Thompson when the other two return. Pretty amazing win fielding no slot receiver or TE receiver.

Yes, I went to sleep and then woke up for the fourth. Now I am too excited to go to sleep.

Who on earth was Brady throwing to for over 300 yards? Who is that Mulligan guy? Did he come out of the stands?

I like the run game and the goal line stand at the end. I saw the stat lines of Jones and White and seems as though we handled them well. But Gonzo. Wow. He should never retire.

Huge road win that I honestly had penciled in for a loss given how short handed we were. Brady is the magic man.

Belichick is a smart man. I felt that if Gronk or Amendola were not 100%, placing them as a decoy would only hurt the chemistry and looks the rookie wideouts get, IMO. So, he kept them out and let the chemistry build, right thing to do. It is best to have those at 100% rather than like a hobbling Gronk in the SB. :)

Yes, I went to sleep and then woke up for the fourth. Now I am too excited to go to sleep.

Who on earth was Brady throwing to for over 300 yards? Who is that Mulligan guy? Did he come out of the stands?

I like the run game and the goal line stand at the end. I saw the stat lines of Jones and White and seems as though we handled them well. But Gonzo. Wow. He should never retire.

Huge road win that I honestly had penciled in for a loss given how short handed we were. Brady is the magic man.

I lost track of who was coming in.Julian had a big night too with some big long catches. Brady pretty much threw to everyone but certainly

Belichick is a smart man. I felt that if Gronk or Amendola were not 100%, placing them as a decoy would only hurt the chemistry and looks the rookie wideouts get, IMO. So, he kept them out and let the chemistry build, right thing to do. It is best to have those at 100% rather than like a hobbling Gronk in the SB. :)

I agree. I wouldn't even mind seeing more of the rookies.I mean if the chemistry is building ...let it build. Stars coming back isn't always made out to what it is anyway.

Wait- I'm talking about Gronk- ok slaps himself.

That was a pretty good game. Both teams were banged up, but the Patriots pulled away with the win.

Atlanta better pray ol' man Gonzalez doesn't go down. That man is a beast and pretty much their entire offense.

Talib needs to get paid.

Any word on Wilfork? Losing him would be a serious blow to the Patriots.

That was a pretty good game. Both teams were banged up, but the Patriots pulled away with the win.

Atlanta better pray ol' man Gonzalez doesn't go down. That man is a beast and pretty much their entire offense.

Talib needs to get paid.

Any word on Wilfork? Losing him would be a serious blow to the Patriots.

Not a word on Wilfork.

Does anyone else really think the Falcons are a good team now?

I said it last year. No team is more lucky than them to go 13-3 and barely slide through the playoffs the way they did. No 13-3 season for them this season. Hope that new stadium is worth it.

I don't think they're bad - the have a good QB and are a mediocre team overall. If healthy, maybe even good.

I don't think there are many good teams in the league right now. The Broncos and Seahawks are a notch above 10ish good/decent teams, followed by a whole mess of poor teams below them. Then, below those, are the Steelers and Jaguars.

I don't think they're bad - the have a good QB and are a mediocre team overall. If healthy, maybe even good.

I don't think there are many good teams in the league right now. The Broncos and Seahawks are a notch above 10ish good/decent teams, followed by a whole mess of poor teams below them. Then, below those, are the Steelers and Jaguars.

You forgot to add the Giants in the same category as the steelers and jags lol.

Does anyone else really think the Falcons are a good team now?

I said it last year. No team is more lucky than them to go 13-3 and barely slide through the playoffs the way they did. No 13-3 season for them this season. Hope that new stadium is worth it.

I think they are an injured team although the Pats were more injured then them. lol. I think they are feeling the pressure of the Saints and their red zone offense is terrible for some reason. That is hurting them the most.

Good win for NE. This was a more difficult test for their defense as they were playing a team without a rookie QB or a QB about to head to the bench. Not to mention a pretty productive receiving group. I was pretty impressed, especially with the red zone defense. They're starting to get confident, you can almost see it. And Talib is playing out of his mind. What a huge help it is to a defense to have at least one guy who can play man.

Losing Wilfork is going to hurt but - and this isn't to diminish anything about Vince Wilfork - reports were saying that he was not playing as effectively this year, probably because of some nagging injury. Sounds like he's done for 2013 either way. Nothing you can do, solider on and next man up!

After seeing the Patriots kill so many teams over the past few years in the regular season, I like watching them scrape their way through some wins and get contributions on both sides of the ball. If they can keep pace they'll be a tough team to play in January. 

Good win for NE. This was a more difficult test for their defense as they were playing a team without a rookie QB or a QB about to head to the bench. Not to mention a pretty productive receiving group. I was pretty impressed, especially with the red zone defense. They're starting to get confident, you can almost see it. And Talib is playing out of his mind. What a huge help it is to a defense to have at least one guy who can play man.

Losing Wilfork is going to hurt but - and this isn't to diminish anything about Vince Wilfork - reports were saying that he was not playing as effectively this year, probably because of some nagging injury. Sounds like he's done for 2013 either way. Nothing you can do, solider on and next man up!

After seeing the Patriots kill so many teams over the past few years in the regular season, I like watching them scrape their way through some wins and get contributions on both sides of the ball. If they can keep pace they'll be a tough team to play in January. 

Yeah, Vince didn't look very good this season. He is also 32. Not sure what they will do but I would like to see them get someone a little more athletic that can rush the passer. The guy that came in last night exploded up the middle for the sack. I do expect them to change it up though vs. the run. You have to.

Yeah, Vince didn't look very good this season. He is also 32. Not sure what they will do but I would like to see them get someone a little more athletic that can rush the passer. The guy that came in last night exploded up the middle for the sack. I do expect them to change it up though vs. the run. You have to.

They'll game-plan around it to the extent that they can. Gresh and Zo were just talking about it... they'll tell the LBs to shoot those gaps if they think something's coming. So we'll probably see a lot of big runs mixed in with some negative plays, lol...