Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Report vs Jags

HtownColt

Looks like Bradshaw will be out or limited...

So the 'Donald Brown Farewell Tour' continues..

Maybe Jax will give him a car like Baltimore did Mariano Rivera??

I think it's a matter of the Colts holding him out to limit his reps. Bradshaw will play Sunday IMO

Guest TeamLoloJones

But its also a reason to give Richardson 15-20 runs...

Let's look at the whole thing..

We didn't pay what we paid for TRich to have him split carries...

I know the price was steep for TRich so we need him to be a bell cow, but if we want him fresh in the playoffs (and also 5-6 years down the road) we need to help him carry the load with Bradshaw and Brown (and Ballard going forward).  In the long run, I think keep TRich at around 20 carries a game would be ideal.

@KBowenColts: Colts Injury Report: DNP-Antoine Bethea, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ricky Jean Francois and LaRon Landry. Pat Angerer and Samson Satele were limited.

Landry won't play.  Was listening to the radio yesterday and JMV on The Fan said that it was likely a 2-3 week issue from what he had heard.  Since Howell showed a lot of promise this past week plus the fact that we're playing the Jags, there's no need to put Landry in too soon and we would be wiser to hope that Howell has a repeat of last weeks performance.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Landry won't play.  Was listening to the radio yesterday and JMV on The Fan said that it was likely a 2-3 week issue from what he had heard.  Since Howell showed a lot of promise this past week plus the fact that we're playing the Jags, there's no need to put Landry in too soon and we would be wiser to hope that Howell has a repeat of last weeks performance.

I've re-watched the niners game twice now, and Howell can flat out ball.  I have no concern with Howell filling in against anybody, let alone the Jags.

I've re-watched the niners game twice now, and Howell can flat out ball.  I have no concern with Howell filling in against anybody, let alone the Jags.

No joke.  I was a bit worried before the game thinking that stopping the 49ers run game would be a huge issue without Landry.  Not that I doubted Howell, but any reservations I had he flat out proved them to be meritless.  Happy to be wrong in this case. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

TY is playing per Pagano, Lefeged, Angerer, Bethea also are playing, think he said Satele was going to be able to go as well

That's good news. Thanks!