LucasOilStadium

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't hear it, I thought he was saying "boot upload"

no no it was Buddha Buffalo, because Buffalo (for the Colts) means right side or weakside in this situation and if it's a word before the letter K or L (something like that) it's a run.

Painter > Brady??? jk...he's having a great game though...great protection despite the patchwork line, throwing well...why did we bring in Collins again? I know I know, it's the Chiefs and it's only a half...but Painter is gaining confidence and it shows

Painter is looking really good today! But don't get fooled guys it's a game between two struggling teams. I hope Painter is the answer on the qb backup position so we don't have to invest a draft pick on the qb position.

IMO, Painter has looked good every game this year and I do believe he is the answer to the Backup position! Clearly the more experience he has gotten through practice reps with the first team are starting to pay off! I've said it the last 3 weeks - if he had been named the starter the second Manning went down we would be 3-1 right now. :)

IMO, Painter has looked good every game this year and I do believe he is the answer to the Backup position! Clearly the more experience he has gotten through practice reps with the first team are starting to pay off! I've said it the last 3 weeks - if he had been named the starter the second Manning went down we would be 3-1 right now. :)

not sure we would be 3-1 but 2-2 was possible with painter playing from the start. 3-1 would be nice though. Still not sold on Painter but he is improving with each snap. and would hav like to see him play from game 1. He definately has a very good understanding of this offense and the players which makes his job so much easier. now he just needs to keep this up and put KC away

yeah, he played well against the bucs and so far against the chiefs. but still i think it's too early to cheer. let's see what he can do against good teams. but off course i hope he improves with every game.