Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giants/Cowboys Sunday Night Game

21isSuperman

tom coughlins head is going to explode

SW1's head just about did the same thing too Jvan. I hate it when any Manning gets defeated it ruins my whole week, especially by the Cowboys. Grr! Despite 5 turnovers, I stopped counting after 4, Eli & co. still had a shot to win with just under 2 minutes in the 4 QTR. What kind of RB doesn't turn their head & think a short pass might be headed their way? Sigh...Not Eli's fault...Victor Cruz came to play! And why does Cris Collinsworth's kiss everything Dallas so much? Does Jerry Jones pay him money under the table or something? Jesus, it was pathetic...Dallas this...Dallas that...Do you & Jerry need to get a room for some private alone time? I'm surprised Cris doesn't do play by play duties exclusively for Dallas the way he kisses Jerry's backside almost non stop or their players/coaching staff. 

Rod Marinelli & Bill Callahan are proving to be great offseason hires I can't lie. RB Murray had a good night & DC Monte Kiffin had his men swarming to the football like killer bees. Dallas will go to the Playoffs this year & Tony Romo proved his resolve & toughness as much as it pains me to say that. Just remember Jerry, it's 1 game not the SB okay, but you did win. I can't deny that. 

I bet NY Giants GM Jerry Reese wishes he had kept RB Bradshaw on the roster now & not let INDY sign him.  haha You better go get a veteran RB who can catch & won't cough up the ball ASAP. 

Eli Manning started out sluggish, but he will be fine. Justin Tuck played a nice game though. I do love me a great pass rusher like him you know. Tuck is gonna be a beast this season I can feel it! 

SW1 Tell us how you really feel about Cris Collinsworth. LOL

. On a side note, what did others think about Carrie Underwood's rendition of Sunday Night Football? I didn't care about it. She has a good voice, but her version just didn't sound right. Maybe too much computer graphics that drowned out her singing and some of it sounded off key to me. Faith Hill did a better job IMO.

SW1 Tell us how you really feel about Cris Collinsworth. LOL

. On a side note, what did others think about Carrie Underwood's rendition of Sunday Night Football? I didn't care about it. She has a good voice, but her version just didn't sound right. Maybe too much computer graphics that drowned out her singing and some of it sounded off key to me. Faith Hill did a better job IMO.

Yeah, Underwood is technically a much better singer, that's not even close, but the song or key just doesn't suit her.

That game gave me indigestion.

I really thought before that last deflected pick the final was going to be 31-30.  Man, Eli looked more angry than I've ever seen the guy.

But he's got some of the blame there, too.  

Game  took the wind right from your gut.