Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

claimed da'Rick rogers

Coltivated

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he isn't terrell owens

I meant physically thats who is was compared to. The report I read was not about character. But honestly, if he plays like T.O. and is that kind of dominator, come on... you would be foolish to say he couldn't help this group. This isn't the type of group with all the leaders we have and the coach we have that we couldn't handle a primadonna who dominates games at WR. Reggie himself wouldn't let the guy act like a Jerk..... neither would Luck, Mathis, Bradshaw or the other guys who set examples. If he plays like T.O. I don't care if he cries and wants the ball more. Sign me up. We wouldn't be that lucky.

I meant physically thats who is was compared to. The report I read was not about character. But honestly, if he plays like T.O. and is that kind of dominator, come on... you would be foolish to say he couldn't help this group. This isn't the type of group with all the leaders we have and the coach we have that we couldn't handle a primadonna who dominates games at WR. Reggie himself wouldn't let the guy act like a Jerk..... neither would Luck, Mathis, Bradshaw or the other guys who set examples. If he plays like T.O. I don't care if he cries and wants the ball more. Sign me up. We wouldn't be that lucky.

No thanks. The guy was a locker room splitter at every stop. And I'm sure at every stop that team though it would be different.

No thanks. The guy was a locker room splitter at every stop. And I'm sure at every stop that team though it would be different.

He was a monster though who couldn't be defended. He never got arrested. And those locker rooms were split because they could be split. They didn't have a leadership group that could overpower one strong personality. Mcnabb, Garcia, Carson Palmer.... those guys couldn't lead if their lives depended on it. Andrew Luck? Born leader destined for greatness. Owens wouldn't have tried half his act on Peyton Manning either. Or Tom brady... look at how Moss behaved under Brady... he was a monster too.

I stand by what I said. If we could add a talent like that with a bit of a diva problem - as long as he's not in a paddywagon at any point I sign up for it so fast my head would spin

He was a monster though who couldn't be defended. He never got arrested. And those locker rooms were split because they could be split. They didn't have a leadership group that could overpower one strong personality. Mcnabb, Garcia, Carson Palmer.... those guys couldn't lead if their lives depended on it. Andrew Luck? Born leader destined for greatness. Owens wouldn't have tried half his act on Peyton Manning either. Or Tom brady... look at how Moss behaved under Brady... he was a monster too.

I stand by what I said. If we could add a talent like that with a bit of a diva problem - as long as he's not in a paddywagon at any point I sign up for it so fast my head would spin

I would rather take a guy who has been in the paddy wagon, like Micheal Irvin, than a monster * like TO. But I imagine we are going have to agree to disagree.

No offense to the Irish lol

C'mon Man, da'Rick don't need no playbook!!!  (just ask him)

"Hey Andy, I B open deep, you just chuck it, all B good!"

It's just a simple game, pitch and catch, hit the other guy in the chops...

Seriously though, I do like this addition, he needs to earn his spot on the team.