Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Noteworthy Cuts

SteelCityColt

Man, Aaron Curry has fallen!  I remember this dude was being heralded as the next great LB since Pat Will.  I'm guessing injuries are his problem because dude was a monster at WF.  I hope we can pick him up and he finds himself again. 

I thought he would be a really good player.  I was convinced he was going to be one of the safest picks in the draft.

Nothing really surprising at all there, If Cunningham dont get it together for our Colts Shiancoe may be worth a look

??? He has been unceremoniously dumped by 2 teams recently, both in need of a decent full-in TE. I might be more worth a look.

He got cut by the Ravens who just lost one TE to injury for the season and another who has struggled, there is something wrong with VS.

not sure about his injuryies or lack of them so that might be why, he is talented though

I thought he would be a really good player.  I was convinced he was going to be one of the safest picks in the draft.

Beleive me bro, EVERYONE was saying he was the safest pick of the draft and most NFL ready player.  I can't believe what he's going through.