Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Games 8/9

Guest TeamLoloJones

Guest TeamLoloJones

How's Chip Kelley's offense look? 

They didn't go hurry up...but vick threw a beautiful td bomb to desean jackson over talib

Guest TeamLoloJones

haha man people spear into Tebow when they get a chance it seems.

I don't know what's harder to watch...Tebow trying to throw the ball, or the fact that the Eagles still can't stop them.

haha man people spear into Tebow when they get a chance it seems.

Hey he didn't do too bad. 

As much as I hate the Tebow hype, I certainly don't root for players to fail unless they're bad people. 

Tebow is a good guy and a lion of a competitor. I gotta admit, it would be neat to see him turn a corner and become a serviceable passer. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

Hey he didn't do to bad. 

As much as I hate the Tebow hype, I certainly don't root for players to fail unless they're bad people. 

Tebow is a good guy and a lion of a competitor. I gotta admit, it would be neat to see him turn a corner and become a serviceable passer. 

Totally agree...I root for Tebow like nobody I know.  That's why it's so hard to watch him throw sometimes.  I hope if he never gets the qb thing down pat, he still has a long career as a gadget player/TE/HB.  People say he doesn't deserve attention because a his lack of "talent". But you would be hard pressed to find someone who works harder.

That said...I'm glad Luck is our qb

Guest TeamLoloJones

Romo should have ran for a few yards there and slid on thrown that ball away, He took a sack there by Sio Moore

Yeah he should no better than to take those hits.

Guest TeamLoloJones

More evidence that long snapper is an extremely underrated position...Eagles long snapper gets hurt and their special teams falls apart...botched field goal, bad snaps

Guest TeamLoloJones

I thought about recording the games I get on the tv with  my DVR but figured I would just space for Colts games

Eagles-Pats and Texans-Vikings were good to watch in the first half, but otherwise a fairly typical preseason snooze fest

Eagles-Pats and Texans-Vikings were good to watch in the first half, but otherwise a fairly typical preseason snooze fest

Here is something else to think about while watching these games: while we wont see starters for very long in most cases and these games dont count win/loss wise many players are going to be released because of various reasons up till of the regular season so its worth watchinall of the players because some players that get cut from other teams will likely get picked up by the Colts and vice versa, Sometimes a team can pick up a diamond in the rough

Guest TeamLoloJones

Here is something else to think about while watching these games: while we wont see starters for very long in most cases and these games dont count win/loss wise many players are going to be released because of various reasons up till of the regular season so its worth watchinall of the players because some players that get cut from other teams will likely get picked up by the Colts and vice versa, Sometimes a team can pick up a diamond in the rough

yep...I've had my eye on some pass rushers, and since the allen news dropped I've been checking out TEs.

I wish Tebow was a decent QB as well - the hype I don't really care about cuz I don't get exposed to it much since I don't have cable or really watch any TV at all besides the actual games.

Eagles are going to get punched in the mouth all season long unless they rise up.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Browns....very cautious. I'd like to see 8-8 for them. I miss the NFL days when Cleveland was good. I think Weedon will be better in Turner's system. How much better remains to be seen...

even so....its just one preseason game so far. I need more! :)