Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton

CS Colts Fan

His touchdown tonight vs, the Giants was impressive.  Beautiful throw by Luck.  Unreal awareness by Hilton.  The way he didn't just try to drag his second foot was smart.  He had the wherewithall to catch and secure the ball, see the sideline, turn his foot and step clearly in bounds before tumbling out of bounds.  All in a millisecond or two.  Wow. 

Was that Pagano stating that Hilton is more talented than DHB? If so, that can't be good for the locker room. He needs to keep those comments to himself.

No, the " is the end of Pagano's statement then the guy who wrote it throws his own two cents in there at the end.  I can see why it was confusing though. 

DHB had a good game yesterday, we could have the best three player receiving core of any NFL team. Anyone want to take a shot at a better starting 3 from another team? :)

The Broncos, Packers, and Falcons have really good WR's but i could definitely see us in the top 5, i think  we have the fastest group in the league.

Was that Pagano stating that Hilton is more talented than DHB? If so, that can't be good for the locker room. He needs to keep those comments to himself.

No you missed the end of the quotation marks before that statement, that was the posters opinion not Pagano's words if you reread it you'll see it. I thought the same thing until I looked again, because Coach Pagano wouldn't say something like that about one of his players at least not publicly, he's a very encouraging coach.