Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Never mind this post

Greenoughrunner

lol ok sorry about that

I asked Kevin Bowen about Joe during the last Colts chat.  He seemed to think that if Joe hasn't been punished by now it may not happen.

But he may still face a league punishment.  I hope they announce it soon.  Back up S is one of our weakest spots.

I asked Kevin Bowen about Joe during the last Colts chat. He seemed to think that if Joe hasn't been punished by now it may not happen.

But he may still face a league punishment. I hope they announce it soon. Back up S is one of our weakest spots.

the league normally waits for the legal system to run its course first. If that's the case this time Lefeged won't be suspended anytime soon.

"Police say the Chevy Camaro convertible was pulled over in northeast Washington just after midnight Saturday for speeding and because a backseat passenger was standing upright in the car."

Nothing says "Hello, Officer" like some * standing up in the back seat of a speeding convertible.

"Police say the Chevy Camaro convertible was pulled over in northeast Washington just after midnight Saturday for speeding and because a backseat passenger was standing upright in the car."

Nothing says "Hello, Officer" like some * standing up in the back seat of a speeding convertible.

Well, young black men in an expensive car is a close second.  I remember Dion complaining about being pulled over for driving while black.