Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/06

sb41champs

I do watch the ESPYs & I hope Alec Baldwin gets to host the show. I love the guy sarcastic as hades & he knows how to deliver a straight faced punchline with remarkable precision.  haha

I kinda view all award shows the same. It's a popularity contest & that doesn't necessary mean the right person wins the trophy. Being beloved & truly talented are extremely rare these days. I always think online voting is rigged anyway. Too easy to manipulate metadata with no paper trail backup system for verification purposes.

As far as final results are concerned, SW1 will let the chips fall where they may & be disappointed like usual.  

I haven't the slightest idea to what the Espy's are

:scratch:

Extreme Sports Performances Of The Year like Comeback Player Of The Year & Best Rookie of the Year. Basically, an awards show for all NFL Players usually shown a week before the SB I think. I hope that clears up the confusion TK85. Also, a host or master of ceremonies tells jokes & mocks players in the NFL that occurred that season. 

http://youtu.be/zkRwxJqlPtw

Hey QuizBoy, you will be glad to know that I voted for your girlfriend Maria Sharapova as best female tennis player. She's very vocal & enthusiastic on the court & off I would imagine.  ;)

Great vote SW. Forget Serena, we all know who really deserves it. ;)