Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney To Face Colts On October 14th?

I hate the thought of great ex-Colts in a Pats uniform with the Chargers a close second.

Yeah, me too. The Chargers used to match up so well against us, it was always a tough game. They came out on top more than not.

We're a better team on paper this season. Still, it should be a good one.

Simple solution to avoiding him sacking Andrew, run at him and throw screens over his head and if need be have Allen Chipping him from time to time, Not really worried at this point unless we leave Castonzo to handle him 1 on 1 all game long which I doubt we will do

Simple solution to avoiding him sacking Andrew, run at him and throw screens over his head and if need be have Allen Chipping him from time to time, Not really worried at this point unless we leave Castonzo to handle him 1 on 1 all game long which I doubt we will do

Agree, but I bet anyone on the Colts o line could handle him if he plays like he did the last two years. 

I'm willing to bet that Castonzo could handle him 1-1 at this stage of his career