Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How the FO thinks and feels where we are

CS Colts Fan

The big IF, IF Chapman is healthy, IF Boyett is healthy.

I will believe it when I see it though. We know what their plans are, but I still believe they sign an UDFA CB for sure.

They've signed 3 UDFA CB's...

Daxton Swanson, CB, SJ State

Nigel Malone, CB, Kansas State

Sheldon Price, CB, UCLA

yea I tried to redo it, but it was too late...sorry bout the mislead... I do like what he was saying about Boyett. can't wait to see this team this year

Ah gotcha...one of the mods can fix that for you if you pm them.  Still a good read so thanks for the link :)

I will believe it when I see it though. We know what their plans are, but I still believe they sign an UDFA CB for sure.

Boyett was cleared by doctors before he held his pro day earlier this month, so he should be more than ready to go by July, and Chapman said he finally gets to do everything with the team now with no restrictions

It's not as though Chapman had a Lattimore type injury.

And Chapman is had a year to recover, most ACL's injury's take 9-12 months to recover, normally. 

Chapman should be alright and unless Landry gets injured, which could be likely, I don't see Boyett taking the field. But that is just my own 2 cents

I have a hunch Boyett will play sub packages to get 3 safeties on the field.  It has been talked about before that Pagano likes to play 3 safeties at times.