Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jerseys

Hey,

I'm in the UK and I find it really difficult to get hold of football jerseys. I only have one Colts jersey which I had shipped from America and they ended up sending me an XXL instead of a medium so its pretty much useless to me.

Does anyone know of any UK stores that sell authentic NFL jerseys or a reliable American retailer that ships internationally?

Cheers!

I think it's unreasonable for you to expect an American retailer to bother shipping you the correct sized jersey. It's your obligation to pack on some more weight until you're as fat as the rest of us. :P

Actually I was curious if you tried to complain and return/exchange it. There is no reason for you to have gotten stuck like that. There isn't anything inherently unreliable about our retailers - as long as you pick a "real" one. When you go to Amazon for example you could actually be buying from some guy working out of his basement, having garbage drop-shipped to you from a third-world country. I doubt that you would have a problem with the Colts shop or the NFL shop. They have the stuff sent from the third world country to themselves first, and then on to you. Much more reliable. :D Seriously, I can't imagine why you would have a problem.

I think it's unreasonable for you to expect an American retailer to bother shipping you the correct sized jersey. It's your obligation to pack on some more weight until you're as fat as the rest of us. :P

Actually I was curious if you tried to complain and return/exchange it. There is no reason for you to have gotten stuck like that. There isn't anything inherently unreliable about our retailers - as long as you pick a "real" one. When you go to Amazon for example you could actually be buying from some guy working out of his basement, having garbage drop-shipped to you from a third-world country. I doubt that you would have a problem with the Colts shop or the NFL shop. They have the stuff sent from the third world country to themselves first, and then on to you. Much more reliable. :D Seriously, I can't imagine why you would have a problem.

Exactly that happened to me! Its my own fault though. I tried to find the cheapest one I could (since they're expensive enough as it is but got very expensive with international shipping) and ended up doing business with, like you said, some guy in his basement. The package came from/through China and it was too much hassle to get it sent back etc. Plus i decided to just keep it to hang somewhere. Like I said, my own fault.

The main problem with the official NFL or Colts stores etc. is that their UK/Europe branches only carry limited stock since football isn't particularly big over here (it's steadily getting bigger) and it becomes very expensive to get one shipped the internationally from the USA sites.

I can't afford $120-150 for the latest jerseys. I'm happy to buy older ones for $50-60 but I can only find XXL!

I had one shipped over from America a while back... it wasn't the wrong size, but as it was a Manning one it soon became out of date and I had no problem putting it on my wall instead. Got away without paying huge shipping money because I had a relative in the States who sent it over... sadly they're no longer an option! Picked up a Luck jersey at the International Series game, hoping they get Reggie ones in stock this year. There aren't many options other than picking up a dodgy fake unless you want to pick up huge shipping fees, which I'd not trust.

http://www.fansedge.com/Indianapolis-Colts-Merchandise-_-418917996_BW.html

80 quid for a Luck replica.  Plus older ones on sale and it's all in Pound sterling.  There's Clark, Garcon, Addai jerseys for £30 and under.

I've ordered stuff from here as well. http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Indianapolis_Colts_Jerseys

It's pot luck whether you get stung for charges as well though. I must have ordered numerous items including mlb and nfl stuff and never been hit by additional fees yet. knock on wood

Great!

Thanks for the replies guys.

I had one shipped over from America a while back... it wasn't the wrong size, but as it was a Manning one it soon became out of date and I had no problem putting it on my wall instead. Got away without paying huge shipping money because I had a relative in the States who sent it over... sadly they're no longer an option! Picked up a Luck jersey at the International Series game, hoping they get Reggie ones in stock this year. There aren't many options other than picking up a dodgy fake unless you want to pick up huge shipping fees, which I'd not trust.

http://www.fansedge.com/Indianapolis-Colts-Merchandise-_-418917996_BW.html

80 quid for a Luck replica.  Plus older ones on sale and it's all in Pound sterling.  There's Clark, Garcon, Addai jerseys for £30 and under.

I've ordered stuff from here as well. http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Indianapolis_Colts_Jerseys

It's pot luck whether you get stung for charges as well though. I must have ordered numerous items including mlb and nfl stuff and never been hit by additional fees yet. knock on wood

Those are the old Reebok jerseys, not that there's anything wrong with them, but that explains the savings.

Personally I use sites like  http://www.988jerseys.net

They're totally Chinese knockoffs, but the material is the same, you can't tell they're different, and it costs me about $30 shipped and taxed. 

Hey,

I'm in the UK and I find it really difficult to get hold of football jerseys. I only have one Colts jersey which I had shipped from America and they ended up sending me an XXL instead of a medium so its pretty much useless to me.

Does anyone know of any UK stores that sell authentic NFL jerseys or a reliable American retailer that ships internationally?

Cheers!

you should have been able to send it back and have it exchanged. and honestly where your ordering it from, i would even call and argue the fact and try to either get a discount on your next purchase, or they do something nice for the inconvenience giving the fact that it more then likely cost more to have it shipped to you internationally.   

Those are the old Reebok jerseys, not that there's anything wrong with them, but that explains the savings.

They're totally Chinese knockoffs, but the material is the same, you can't tell they're different, and it costs me about $30 shipped and taxed. 

I wouldn't give my credit card info to that site... That thing was terrible lol

"Live me a messgae" on the right hand side of the page scrolling up and down with you.  And that's how they spelled it, I kid you not.

you should have been able to send it back and have it exchanged. and honestly where your ordering it from, i would even call and argue the fact and try to either get a discount on your next purchase, or they do something nice for the inconvenience giving the fact that it more then likely cost more to have it shipped to you internationally.

I wasn't disappointed enough to go through the hassle of haggling for am exchange or refund or anything like that. It would have been a real pain. Plus, like I said, I don't mind just hanging it.

I'm thinking now that I might be able to squeeze into am XL youth jersey :P

looks like a good site if you want Luck or an ex colts jersey...  I like to buy jerseys of players that you don't see many people wearing.  Top of my list is Landry right now.  Any idea where I can get a Nike Colts Landry jersey?

looks like a good site if you want Luck or an ex colts jersey...  I like to buy jerseys of players that you don't see many people wearing.  Top of my list is Landry right now.  Any idea where I can get a Nike Colts Landry jersey?

I'm torn between Wayne and Bethea. Wayne is just a stud obviously but, like you, I kinda want Bethea just because less people will have them.

I'm torn between Wayne and Bethea. Wayne is just a stud obviously but, like you, I kinda want Bethea just because less people will have them.

I have Wayne (my all time favorite Colt).  Bethea would be a solid choice but you may want to make sure this isn't his last year as a Colt...

I have Wayne (my all time favorite Colt).  Bethea would be a solid choice but you may want to make sure this isn't his last year as a Colt...

That's what I was thinking. Wayne is likely to be here for a couple more years. Bethea might not be here next season and I could pick one up cheap.

I gave my girlfriend four names and she's going to decide for me :P Her first thought was to base her decision on how attractive the player is (since she knows nothing about football) but apparently the Colts are a pretty ugly bunch!

I've used the following site a few times. In 2011 I ordered over 40 jersey for friends. I had to send them a money order for that big order which scared me some(I talked to a friend who had done the same thing years before and he had no troubles. All the jerseys were the right size and I had no complains. The site is acting goof today for some reason.

http://www.ecalibaba.com/nike-nfl-jerseys-indianapolis-colts-nike-c-3080_3133.html

I've used the following site a few times. In 2011 I ordered over 40 jersey for friends. I had to send them a money order for that big order which scared me some(I talked to a friend who had done the same thing years before and he had no troubles. All the jerseys were the right size and I had no complains. The site is acting goof today for some reason.http://www.ecalibaba.com/nike-nfl-jerseys-indianapolis-colts-nike-c-3080_3133.html

Great! I'll check that out.

Thanks a lot!

If you simply scroll up from this page....   don't click off it,  just scroll up....   at the top on the left you see the big blue Colts horseshoe...

There's a white bar that runs from it going to the right across the entire page...  on that bar it says "Team"  "News"  "Media Center"....   etc, etc...   all the way across.     The last icon on that bar says....  "Pro Shop"

Here's the link:

http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=568&all=Y

I've linked the page to Jerseys....    they're all there for you.   And I would think you'd get the best service from the Colts Pro Shop given that you're a Colts fan.   If something goes wrong,  you can call or e-mail and I would think they'd want to take very good care of you!

Good luck...!!