Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What was your most emotional moment of the draft?

Sharrif Floyd, the player I believe was the best in the draft, falling and being picked one pick before us.

And another emotional moment would've occurred when we passed on him had he dropped to #24.  Reports of high fives in the war room when Floyd was selected at #23 (letting Werner drop) would indicate they were taking him even if Floyd had been there.

Using that logic Vick Ballard is better then Arian Foster and thats obviously not the case

I'm not saying he's better because he was drafted before Bishop necessarily. But if he was as good as you think he is (I'm an NC State fan; he's not as good as Boyett) somebody would have taken a flyer on him in the 6th or 7th.

Plus, Arians is an outlier. Let's not use extremes here.

Boyett played in 39 career games he has 264 tackles 10 picks 18 pass defensed 0 forced fumbles all according to ESPN (292 total plays made)

Bishop has played in 49 games has 283 tackles 12 picks 12 pass defensed (307 total plays made)

I'd take the healthier bigger Safety who in my opinion is just as good or better, I hope Boyett works out but I dont like the odds

It wasn't my most emotional moment, but I was ridiculously happy for BJ Daniels. I put him in my draft guide as my #17 QB, and no one spoke about him and no one thought he'd be drafted, but I love the guy and I gave him a chance.

It made me really happy to see him go to the 49ers in the early 7th round. I was overjoyed, because I really think he can be a very good QB. I really like the QB, maybe my favorite player in the whole draft.

Good luck BJ! One of my favorite moments!

My strongest emotion was unfortunately two fold. The irritation I felt when I had to scramble to find the remote every time that Deion Sanders opened his opinionated, biased, jive mouth. Couldn't hit the mute button fast enough.

But even stronger, was the frustration and anger I felt having to hear the booing by drunk, pathetic, cretins parading as fans who ruined the TV broadcast by disrespecting the commissioner, former players fans listening across our nation and around the world. It was a display of selfishness that I hope results in a change in the future.

On a positive note, the genuine boyish admiration and awe of Bjorne Werner was so rewarding to see. He truly is a great young man and his internal strength seems rock solid. We killed this draft.