Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Could we trade up in to the second ?

I was thinking are we really set at RB or could we use a Monte Ball or Eddie Lacy ?  I like Vic Ballard but I'm not sold on the others  , I'm wondering can we give up next years 1'st to get one of these guys ?

No way Grigson wastes a first rounder like that.

I was thinking are we really set at RB or could we use a Monte Ball or Eddie Lacy ?  I like Vic Ballard but I'm not sold on the others  , I'm wondering can we give up next years 1'st to get one of these guys ?

Like your thinking, but want Bernard...Maybe this years 4th and next years 2nd.

Offensive Line and CB should be a priority. Besides Thomas and Cherilus we have not much. Ijalana and Anderson are a biq questionsmark so is Greg Toler who didn't play much the last three years due to injurys so we could need a CB too. Tharold Simon, Blidi Wreh-Wilson would be nice picks.

Offensive Line and CB should be a priority. Besides Thomas and Cherilus we have not much. Ijalana and Anderson are a biq questionsmark so is Greg Toler who didn't play much the last three years due to injurys so we could need a CB too. Tharold Simon, Blidi Wreh-Wilson would be nice picks.

Tharold Simon got arrested yesterday

Oh no, what was the reason?

I'm copying and pasting NCF post since he brought it to our attention earlier:

Simon was parked in the wrong spot and a cop asked him to move his car...

The kid told the officer that someday he was going to 'own this whole town' and that 'he'd own the officer too!' and that 'the Mayor was on his side!'

Officer wrote him up for trying to intimidate a police officer (among other offenses)

Simon was considered a likely 5th to 7th round pick..... Good luck now pal..!!!

Oh.... here's your story if you want to read it and get a good laugh!

http://www.cbssports...-on-draft-night

I can't see any way we give up next years first....I would love us next year to do kinda what Atlanta did a couple years ago and go way up the board and get a wr...like going after Lee or someone. I would think (barring major injuries or stumble) we could be a piece or two away from a championship by next year....and those future picks could be real handy moving way up for that prototypical #1 receiver. I don't see anyone this year worth taking with our 3rd rd pick at wr much less trading next years for.

As for other positions I do like Warford but he is going to go off the board quick tonight considering how fast OL has been depleted in this draft.