Packers- Damontre Moore DE

Texans- DeAndre Hopkins WR

Broncos- Datone Jones DE

Patriots- Johnathan Banks CB

Falcons- Tyler Eifert TE

49ers- Jesse Williams DT

Ravens- Kevin Minter ILB

.......Sharrif Floyd?

Oh haha cant believe I forgot him, I knew I was forgetting someone. He could be inserted for the Eagles, Lions draft Eric Fisher, and move Lane Johnson to the Bills and take Geno out of the first round. 

Good mock overall, but I have a few minor gripes:

I don't think Mingo will go before Ansah.

Trufant is a reach.

Werner is a 43 DE and the Saints play a 34.

If Cooper is available at 22 there's no way the Ram don't take him.

Good mock overall, but I have a few minor gripes:

I don't think Mingo will go before Ansah.

Trufant is a reach.

Werner is a 43 DE and the Saints play a 34.

If Cooper is available at 22 there's no way the Ram don't take him.

Many mocks have Trufant going even above Rhodes.

Ansah has all the potential in the world, but I think Mingo is the better player right now. Werner selection was a bit off, youre right.

I dont really think Cooper will fall to us but they have other glaring holes they need to fill.

Normally I think everything I hear this far down the road is a smokescreen, but among almost all the talent gurus, half of them do not know why Rhodes is listed so high. They have a late first to early second grade on him. If it were teams saying it, I would not listen, but it is the Kiper's, and Mayocks of the world. McShay absolutely tears him apart as a first round draft, although i don't listen too much to McShay

Normally I think everything I hear this far down the road is a smokescreen, but among almost all the talent gurus, half of them do not know why Rhodes is listed so high. They have a late first to early second grade on him. If it were teams saying it, I would not listen, but it is the Kiper's, and Mayocks of the world. McShay absolutely tears him apart as a first round draft, although i don't listen too much to McShay

Herman Edwards, who also actually played the position, rated Rhodes 5th among CBs

LOL I just did one of the drafts at first-pick,com and I got Chance Warmack at 24. Commence EXPLOSION!!

Yeah that game's a ton of fun, but you can get like 20 picks if you wanted, and there are far too many unrealistic player falls. I could do 1 draft and a team will take a guy in the 3rd then the next try I pick him up in the 5th. Oh well, still fun, I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now