Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How about this?

RealityIsLuck

I've heard the NFL Network "free agent frenzy" crew talk about this idea alot, I personally don't really want it but I am curious as to what you think? Here it is...

Move Anthony Costanzo To OG And draft a LT at some point in this draft, there saying Costanzo Could put some weight on and be a stud. I personally dont like it but others might what do you think of it?

Thats a big drop in pay for him. I don't like it either. Castanzo hasn't even played 2 full seasons yet. Grigson said himself OL is one of the more difficult positions to adjust to the NFL. And it's not like hes bad, he just has bad guards by him. 

I'm gonna say no. AC is still early in his career and with a good guard beside him he will be a lot better. Just me though

I've heard the NFL Network "free agent frenzy" crew talk about this idea alot, I personally don't really want it but I am curious as to what you think? Here it is...

Move Anthony Costanzo To OG And draft a LT at some point in this draft, there saying Costanzo Could put some weight on and be a stud. I personally dont like it but others might what do you think of it?

Well I can tell you this...

IF  A LT is signed ...   who is BETTER than AC?   Guess what?   AC is going to RT.

Or G..............       NFL is a BIG BOY LEAGUE.....     

Well I can tell you this...

IF  A LT is signed ...   who is BETTER than AC?   Guess what?   AC is going to RT.

Or G..............       NFL is a BIG BOY LEAGUE.....     

We just signed a RT to a huge deal.

If they were going to move him, it would've been to RT, not to guard.

And since we signed Cherilus to play RT,  then the franchise has signaled that AC is staying at LT.   They clearly think he'll get better.    (and hopefully soon!)

His run blocking is way ahead of his pass blocking.   I just hope his pass blocking catches up.   If it does,  then we have our LT for the long term.

But he's not a guard.