Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 02/11

sb41champs

Playing Madden 13, NCAA 13, Battlefield 3, Work & working on convincing my family to let me head to Texas for College.

Let me know if you need help convincing your parents to go to school in the Lone Star State. I understand your parents concern or I can anticipate what their fears probably are. I'm pretty good at drafting effective arguments to persuade them to weigh your perspective or point of view. Just be patient & give them time. Your mom will come around. Good luck TK85! 

Hangin' around on the Forums, making comments.

Do not forget that we have a free agency, a draft training camps and OTAs until then. Plenty of chances making those 30 weeks pass.

Thank god the INDY combine is coming up or I'd be going through some serious NFL withdrawal in a week or so. Plus, I've got my forum friends to chill with.  :thmup:

Let me know if you need help convincing your parents to go to school in the Lone Star State. I understand your parents concern or I can anticipate what their fears probably are. I'm pretty good at drafting effective arguments to persuade them to weigh your perspective or point of view. Just be patient & give them time. Your mom will come around. Good luck TK85!

Thanks SW, appreciate it

Thanks SW, appreciate it

No problem my friend. I'm not trying to ruffle any family feathers here & I do respect your privacy. I just don't want you to miss out on a great educational opportunity. There's nothing worse in life than a what if opportunity that you let slip through your fingers from romantic relationships, to once in a lifetime opportunities, to career altering educational choices. Hang in there buddy & don't give up. :thmup:  Your life & the decisions that directly affect it really do matter down the road. Okay, I've said my 2 cents on this issue & shut up now unless my feedback is encouraged, solicited, & sought out by you TK85.