Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sam Gordon a Colt ?

Is it to early to talk about the draft ? 2021  With the heart of a lion shredding the defense & tackleing ability that would make our Colts secondary envious . Call her the mini eraser & as a RB with moves running the ball that only Bo knows or so I thought .

35  Td's almost 2000 yrds rushing & 65 tackles  in her first year . How many lil boys are in therapy right now because they were tackled by a girl . How would those stories be retold by teenage boys who no longer play .  Or would they say they did'nt play in sports because there parents could'nt afford steroids .

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/11/girl-football-star-sam-gordon-9-wows-with-spectacular-highlight-reel/                   

A futures contract ? ;)

Lol you probably got one from me,I know we talked about her at least

I know that's the truth.....fast lil girl.....when I was a kid I would have left the poor thing laying on the sidelines....my first game of Pee Wee I got 15 yards for a head slap and a roughing the punter.  No prisoners were held :)

Problem with some youth programs,not teaching fundamentals,like making hits,its not all about fun,youve got to instill the fundamentals early,then these kids know how to play when its time IMO

No they do not seem to teach the 'wrap em up' tackling technique.  You can tell at the high school level....all the way up.  When I teach Nick, he will hit ya and wrap up...look out for that kid......gonna be a monster.

No they do not seem to teach the 'wrap em up' tackling technique.  You can tell at the high school level....all the way up.  When I teach Nick, he will hit ya and wrap up...look out for that kid......gonna be a monster.

Lol he will be playing with my little QB or lol RB mimicking them as well,hes rough and tumble for his age

This is the ESPN highlight syndrome. College's and the Pro's don't preach wrapping up anymore. Everybody wants to make the highlight reel with a huge hit on somebody. 

This is the ESPN highlight syndrome. College's and the Pro's don't preach wrapping up anymore. Everybody wants to make the highlight reel with a huge hit on somebody. 

Straight up Balzer!!!  My guy will hit ya...hurt ya...and wrap you up.....I may still coach yet....grow my Rob Ryan doo.......and a Duck Dynasty Beard to go with it....

I love all three,baseball is probably the hardest to play in my opinion,maybe he will be a great pitcher 

Denene's favorite pic is of me after catching a summer game...looked like I had been mud wrestling behind the plate instead of catching  rotflmao I miss catching baseball!

Denene's favorite pic is of me after catching a summer game...looked like I had been mud wrestling behind the plate instead of catching  rotflmao I miss catching baseball!

Guess you remind me of my best freind ive told you of thats deceased,youve got an awful lot in common,he was a catcher as well,on the gridiron tho he was an allstate honarable mention as OL,as well as DL. From a class A football standpoint when there was no class football or sports in this state,that was a feat in itself

Guess you remind me of my best freind ive told you of thats deceased,youve got an awful lot in common,he was a catcher as well,on the gridiron tho he was an allstate honarable mention as OL,as well as DL. From a class A football standpoint when there was no class football or sports in this state,that was a feat in itself

Nice to have that comparison Brother....thank you!!  :)

Dare I ask, what's a ferner?         A person with a green thumb ?

LOL  has there been a professed love for ferns  I must of missed that ?