Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you rather trade for Revis or Cromartie?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Revis/Cromartie

• Revis
    • Cromartie

Personally i dont really want either of them. But just for giggles, would you rather have to go through the trouble of outbidding half the teams in the NFL and then get all the Revis contract headache next year? Or would you rather go for the still very talented, bigger and stronger Cromartie who still has 2 years left on his contract??

Just wondering.

Cromartie is very talented...I've been a fan for awhile. People want to talk about him having a bunch of youngins but thats no one's business but his...he's a talented player large strong and versitile...he need a solid compliment to #23 to shore up the secondary and he'd probably come easier than Revis, considering the team wants so much to get bodies

Definantly Cromartie. He wants to be the best and likewise plays best when he's challenged, and he'll get plenty of challenge from Vontae. With Darius Butler in the nickel. Yeah i seen what Cromartie did to Wayne and Manning a few years ago. he's had highlights like that against everybody elses best reciever, too. I would definantly take Cromartie and thats even before the issueof Revis's knee injury.

Definantly Cromartie. He wants to be the best and likewise plays best when he's challenged, and he'll get plenty of challenge from Vontae. With Darius Butler in the nickel. Yeah i seen what Cromartie did to Wayne and Manning a few years ago. he's had highlights like that against everybody elses best reciever, too. I would definantly take Cromartie and thats even before the issueof Revis's knee injury.

You want a player that wants to be the best? How about taking the guy that IS the best. People are already forgetting how dominant of a cornerback Revis is. He is by far the best defensive player in the NFL. If you think Cromartie is better you clearly have never watched a jets football game. Name any top receiver and Revis has shut them down.

If u are talking about the playoff games, that was revis on Reggie not sperm donor. I do remember cromartie getting burnt by garçon though

Out of the two I would want Cromartie on our team. I think his style would bode well while working along side on Vontae Davis. By that I mean opposing QBs will still throw his way as opposed to the Revis gameplan of throwing to the other side of the field all the time.

I think this would create a much more cohesive group of starting CBs and they both would see action coming their way which if you ask me... could be a nightmare for any opposing QB.

I like Cromartie's "style" where he lets a WR pass him only when he has reached top speed and then he turns on the afterburners to make a play once the QB had made his throw.

If we REALLY get him signed I hope we draft a young S position player. If we did that I would be happy and any additional moves on the D side would be icing on the cake.

I'd rather have Revis. I believe he's more physical at the line of scrimmage and doesn't get knocked down as much as Cromartie. However Cromartie has great catch-up speed. He proved that in the Pro bowl Sunday. But I think I would rather have Revis.

I think however neither one of these guys are going to be coming to the Colts. I'd actually feel better about Ed Reed coming for two years and replacing Tom. I've said this before Tom is a great special teams player but he is not an every down player.