Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Endzone Seats

dn4192

Given how ticket availability and prices look to be getting better for this upcoming season I am considering going to my first Colt game at Lucas. The seats I would look to get are the ones in the End Zone in the 500/600 level section. Just wondered how the view is from those seats and how tight or snug are the seats as I am kinda a chunky guy.

I went to the Colts/Pats game and sat up there (the 4th & 2 game). While sitting closer would be nicer, I could tell from the opposite end of the field that they were short on that 4th & 2. And Wayne's game-winning TD catch looked incredible as well.

As far as width of the seats, I was perfectly comfortable. Of course, I don't know how "chunky" you are, nor would I ask you to post that. But I went in a group of 6 people of varying sizes, and we all seemed to fit just fine. Stadium builders know that football fans are a bunch of beer-bellied old men! lol

I got some tickets to this weeks game right around section 522, row 4..Ill let you know how the view is there...Last year I went to the Jets colts play off game and sat in section 452 and I was happy with the game, but by far the best seat I have had actually came when I went to the Jags game on Dec. 19 last year(the game we needed to win) and I sat in 640..Perfect view its right on the 50 yrd line but its up a ways(even though that doesnt matter much) it was still the best seats I had

I fit okay in Victory field seats but it can be kinda uncomfortable if all the seats are full. Also see that the Colts themselves still have seats for sale for late Dec games so might not have to go through seconday vendors.

That is nice to know, I am wanting to get some tickets to the Texans at Colts game. or Possibly Titans at colts( Which I believe is later this season). So thank you for the information, Ill look into it

I got some tickets to this weeks game right around section 522, row 4..Ill let you know how the view is there...Last year I went to the Jets colts play off game and sat in section 452 and I was happy with the game, but by far the best seat I have had actually came when I went to the Jags game on Dec. 19 last year(the game we needed to win) and I sat in 640..Perfect view its right on the 50 yrd line but its up a ways(even though that doesnt matter much) it was still the best seats I had

I was at that game too! That was my first Colts game I ever attended. Best Christmas present ever. I sat up in section 422. I thought those seats were pretty good.

http://lucasoilstadium.com/Tickets/View_From_Seats/300_level/322.jpg

I know it says 322 but still relatively close to where I was at, just higher up.

View from 527 http://lucasoilstadium.com/Tickets/View_From_Seats/500_level/527.jpg and the view from 627 http://lucasoilstadium.com/Tickets/View_From_Seats/600_level/627_mid.jpg

I was at that game too! That was my first Colts game I ever attended. Best Christmas present ever. I sat up in section 422. I thought those seats were pretty good.

http://lucasoilstadium.com/Tickets/View_From_Seats/300_level/322.jpg

I know it says 322 but still relatively close to where I was at, just higher up.

View from 527 http://lucasoilstadium.com/Tickets/View_From_Seats/500_level/527.jpg and the view from 627 http://lucasoilstadium.com/Tickets/View_From_Seats/600_level/627_mid.jpg

Funny! I was also at that game, it was in the 600s but more in a corner. We go up to one game with the family in December when the kids are out of school. And I got up to one with my buddies in October. Last year and this year are both against KC and the same weekend.

I don't think I've ever had a bad seat, or a bad time. Well, I take that back. We were at the Jets game two years ago.

Funny! I was also at that game, it was in the 600s but more in a corner. We go up to one game with the family in December when the kids are out of school. And I got up to one with my buddies in October. Last year and this year are both against KC and the same weekend.

I don't think I've ever had a bad seat, or a bad time. Well, I take that back. We were at the Jets game two years ago.

Thats funny I took my Dad for his birthday to the Jags game on 12-19, which was the first time for us both and we said well He11 this is nice view great atmosphere and just all around awesome, so we ended up going back to the game against the Titans and after that game we went to the playoffs so we caught the last three home games of last season(including playoffs)

This year I get to attend the home opener, although I have never had that opportunity I expect the house to be rocking and still a great atmosphere even with out peyton at the helm

I sat at the top of 153 for a couple of games and I had two issues

(1) When the roof is open, there is some kind of a magnifying glass effect on those end zone seats. Dress light and drink lots of water

(2) You have to watch the monitors to see the play on the other end of the field and when they finally get to your end, everyone stands......so I had to watch the monitors then as well. (I'm short.)

I never sat on the other side but I imagine that if you are tall, you'll be able to see pretty well

LOS is an awesome place to see a game. I got to watch them make the SB run a few years ago and sat in two completely different places and could still see everything really well. After being to the playoff game last year and a few other regular season games I have concluded there is not a bad seat in the house!

FWIW, I went to a game last year after my second hip replacement and sat rather high up in the end zone...the section escapes me at the moment, but it was a sold out game, and the stadium was full. Even in my incapacited state, I found I had plenty of room in my seat no issues with over-crowding. I left the game with a very positive respect for the new stadium, even though it looks hideous from the outside. I doubt there is a bad seat in the house.