Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.old Y.a`ll Hilton

throwing BBZ

I think trading up to get TY, Allen as the '2nd TE' drafted.....and I am going to say Brazill as a good pick besides the obvious Ballard.

Brazill is kind of what 'some' thought TY would be.....learning, special teams......etc.  I think next year Brazill adds some quality to the WR ranks especially if we do not give Avery more money and we bring in a reinforcement or two via free agency....

I cannot wait for the FA action.....and this next season to begin!!!  GO  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb: !!!!

I like that Jim Nantz said yesterday that there were a lot of teams that told them that they wished they would've traded up to get Hilton. I think Hilton, Ballard, and Allen were the steals of the draft.
As much as I liked what these guys bring, I would say there is a guy who runs the ball in washingtons backfield was a pretty good find as well. That RB is a beast and what has made RGIII succeed as well as he did this season.

I look forward to watching Brazzil grow up next season as well, he has high ceiling potential if he can learn better route running. Bring in MH 88 to show him how to be a better WR.

No doubt these kids can work on their route running. Would Love to hear that Marvin was part of that plan.

At some point we need to add a Bigger receiver.

I sure wish they had gone high to Fleenor rather than to Reggie at the the goal line.

BBS..The part about the bigger receiver? That's a very good point...

...when you see the teams that are division champs...that's what you see..

Our smaller receivers took a real beating Sunday..while their guys went high to get passes..