Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Worst Team Of 2011

CR91

Bengals

Peyton-less Colts (I actually picked the Colts last week to lose for the first time ever, breaking a streak of my own too....*sob*)

Broncos?

Vikings

I have a few other teams that are in the bottom pool, like Washington, Miami, and Carolina, but I'll wait for the next few weeks to play out before I'm sold on whether these temas are actually horrible or not.

Being that Dalton was a 2nd rounder (35th overall) and his development will likely be long and slow, I doubt they're gonna pass on one of the hottest QB prospects since Peyton. I've looked at every team and Cincy BY FAR looks the worst.

Looks to me like the Colts are primed for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. As far as Dalton's development, I think he's gonna surprise a lot of people in his rookie campaign.

Guest deltacolt

Yes. You cannot pass on Andrew Luck.

Id like to see us get Luck so Peyton can groom him for the future.When he retires we have to get a great Qb.Kinda like what Green Bay did with Rodgers.

Worst team and biggest let down, Kansas City hands down. JC going out for the season doesn't help but Matt Cassell and the receiving core haven't proved much to make a difference even if JC was still active. And their D? Where is it? Biggest surprise last season with the record they had, set the expectations and now biggest surprise again because of how much they regressed.

Oh Well, Lions are the new Cinderella team this year. They'll win 10+ games and be in the playoffs, could cause some issues for those old "elite" teams.