Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Replay Colts vs. Titans

coltsfanmilyman

I wish you all could,have seen it/ Those mid-week NFL Net replays are the best thing on that network...

I have the one of Colts-Green bay/...a classic

Caught the last few minutes of the Lions replay. That was awesome to watch again. Without thinking I put my fists in the air when Avery scored that TD like it was happening live lol.

I watched that game on NFL rewind and i have to say that is one of the worst officiated games i have seen. I am not just talking about the pick 6 that should have been overturned because CBS screwed up. One where Carter was ruled down but he clearly landed on a guy and rolled over and his knee never touched, Non-calls on holding and pass interference, pass interference calls on uncatchable balls. I mean it was just horrendous. I already knew the outcome and was still getting livid at some of the calls that were being made. Even some of the commentators make comments on how bad the refs were doing this game. These refs need to start stepping it up.

Caught the last few minutes of the Lions replay. That was awesome to watch again. Without thinking I put my fists in the air when Avery scored that TD like it was happening live lol.

I liked the Colts dancing in the locker room..

if you can ever see the NFL Net replay of Colts-Detroit...that one was great, too

I watched that game on NFL rewind and i have to say that is one of the worst officiated games i have seen. I am not just talking about the pick 6 that should have been overturned because CBS screwed up. One where Carter was ruled down but he clearly landed on a guy and rolled over and his knee never touched, Non-calls on holding and pass interference, pass interference calls on uncatchable balls. I mean it was just horrendous. I already knew the outcome and was still getting livid at some of the calls that were being made. Even some of the commentators make comments on how bad the refs were doing this game. These refs need to start stepping it up.

Yes at the game I started yelling at the refs, but had to stop.(did not want to be thrown out of another game) I am glad someone else notices CBS screw ups.

Yes at the game I started yelling at the refs, but had to stop.(did not want to be thrown out of another game) I am glad someone else notices CBS screw ups.

You get thrown out of LOS for yelling at refs? WTH? I don't get LOS sometimes.

..but yeah even the announcers were all over the refs.

You get thrown out of LOS for yelling at refs? WTH? I don't get LOS sometimes.

..but yeah even the announcers were all over the refs.

Really? My whole section were destroying the replacement refs at the Jaguars game.

Those guys caused so much confusion during the commercial breaks lol.

I yelled "You Suck" right at those guys and I was in the 100 level haha.

Not especially classy, but they were clueless on some stages during that game.

I could see you getting kicked out if you were cussing at them loudly and frequently, but I don't think there are rules against heckling within reason.

Come on man, some of us DVRed it and will watch it later. At least put a spoiler alert if you ask those question.

On a side note, I'll give the Titans and 3.5 if anyone wants to make a friendly wager?

I'm game.

Ever hear of the '06 Superbowl? Put all your money on the Bears.

Trust me. I know what I'm talking about........

I'm game.

Ever hear of the '06 Superbowl? Put all your money on the Bears.

Trust me. I know what I'm talking about........

It's on my DVR. I'm a little behind right now. But, man, these Tampa Bay Bucs look like they're going to be Super Bowl contenders for years to come! That Chucky is one heck of a coach.

It's on my DVR. I'm a little behind right now. But, man, these Tampa Bay Bucs look like they're going to be Super Bowl contenders for years to come! That Chucky is one heck of a coach.

Now here's someone who knows what they're talking about.

There is positively no way the Bucs don't become a dynasty. Book it.