Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Different View

You know, until now I've always seen that play from the sideline, and back views.

Each time I thought the Lion's D made a lazy play on Avery, and could have easily stopped him.

From this angle, I now see I was wrong. He had to hustle, but made it a lot easier than I'd originally thought.

Holy crap, was that a home game? Check out the crowd.

Get a real good look at Luck before he hikes the ball. Looks like he's ready to start taking a walk in a park. He looks SO relaxed! I've actually never in my life seen anything like that. We've got something very special in this guy. Just think about what any other QB in the NFL would have been doing in that situation. They would have tried to analyze and over think everything. You talk about ice in the veins. Luck has it!

You'll see me representin at the KC game. First NFL game and we are beyond stoked.

I am really considering driving to KC with some road warrior pals and just tali gating and eating BQ..

And watching the slaughter from a sports bar.

Not set in stone yet...

Get a real good look at Luck before he hikes the ball. Looks like he's ready to start taking a walk in a park. He looks SO relaxed! I've actually never in my life seen anything like that. We've got something very special in this guy. Just think about what any other QB in the NFL would have been doing in that situation. They would have tried to analyze and over think everything. You talk about ice in the veins. Luck has it!

It's very early but ... I agree... Peyton looked very "jumpy" sometimes... Luck is in year ONE and it's .. par for the course?

Oh well, a lot of football to be played...

Rock on Indy..

Excellent angle!

I realize #54 is a LB, but look how hard he is running and Avery is so fast it makes it look like everyone is in slow motion!! Man, does Avery have some wheels!

Also, I think Satele plays poorly for the most part, but that was a heckuva block.

One more thing.......

ROLL LUCK OUT MORE OFTEN!!!! He's incredibly dangerous out of the pocket!