Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kravitz take on today's game

GoColts8818

From the article, about that dirty SOB Suh and his antics that might have put Justice out for a while......

And here's the thing that made it even sweeter, a thing you may have missed while watching on TV: On a Don Carey interception with 6:40 to play, Ndamukong Suh laid out Colts right tackle Winston Justice, who left the game with a concussion. Worse, Suh and his teammates stood over Justice and laughed and danced.

After the game, the Colts tough-minded right guard, Mike McGlynn, was still spitting mad. In fact, he didn't run into the end zone to celebrate. He was too busy jawing with Suh and some other Lions.

"Totally ignorant on their part," McGlynn said. "Just childish stuff. We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really.

"If that had happened to one of their players, we'd never do something like that. But that's what makes this even sweeter. That's why they lose. I hope they never win another game."

Suh is just a losing SOB. A career-ending injury to him would not bother me at all. I am not calling for it to happen. But I wouldn't have any sympathy for him.

I'll say it for you! Hope his dirty butt has a career ending injury. Can gladly add in his loser punk teammates who were standing over justice laughing and dancing.

Yeah this makes me ver glad we were never in position to take this guy. Hes a sore, pathetic, childish and cheap loser. Somone in the the leauge needs to set him straight however it must be done. He just acts like an immature little punk. How about grow up and act your D@$# age, not like a 10 year old! I guess some guys never grow up though. He seems to be one.

Honestly the Lions would be a dangerous team with a different coach. Schwartz did a good job turning them around but they need someone who is going to come in and discipline them. They act like their coach and that is very hot tempered and undisciplined and it bites them. Honestly had they been smart and kept running the ball when they had it with just over four minutes to go rather than throwing two incomplete passes the Colts run out of time at the end of the game.