Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

this has to stop!

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

Yesterday i nearly crapped a brick wachting my crimson tide squeak one out past Georgia to get the bcs bid. Today the boys in blue pull off another heroic last minute game winning drive. on to of all that this is finals week. To much in one week but i wouldn't have it any other way... colts fans we truly have a special team thus year..... GO HORSE!! RTR!!!

ND has twice the D Georgia has... That said, GO COLTS!!! (and ND, baby!)

ND's front 7 is probably a tad better but ND's secondary is really suspect. Bama SHOULD beat them soundly but after the 2002 BCS title game....its impossible to tell.

Georgia's main problem is a lack of depth along the D-line. Theyve had that problem for a while now. Bama just hammered away and wore them down later in the game.

ND is unbeaten and bama sorry has one loss meaning every team put in front of them they couldnt get that one win. while ND has beaten EVERYONE put in front of them. so when the fighting irish wins the championship first time in a very long time the title will come back to this historic franchise

ROLL TIDE ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK ALLEY FOR THAT aspirin WHIPPIN YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET!!!!!!

( I despise the SEC and all the teams there. Any reasonable argument, fact, stat, etc will be met with derision and unjustifiable disdain, dont even try)

Wish I woulda had Bob Lamey on the radio the same time as this game was being played... Holy Crap that woulda been awesome (back to topic)