Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints Will Be the Falcons Tonight

King Colt

I do think the Saints have cooled off a tad bit for the Falcons to win the game by a FG at home, IMO. I do expect it to be close as always between these division rivals and even closer because the Saints' bus got egged at the airport :).

I do however feel the Falcons will be more prepared on a short week at home to win.

Allegedly... Proof is clearly not s concept you agree with.. Plus hr wasn't charged with any crime..

Read up on the case.

You cant ignore sworn affidavits by Saints coaches...That's legal evidence..a denial isnt

In the court of the NFL..they are guilty..they are criminals...

Denials pale against evidence.

Read up on the case.

You cant ignore sworn affidavits by Saints coaches...That's legal evidence..a denial isnt

If he has such great evidence, why won't he come forward with it? Goodell is a joke of a commissioner. Innocent until proven guilty. If they are guilty then they should be punished.. But he hasn't shown any evidence. not that I've seen anyway.

If he has such great evidence, why won't he come forward with it? Goodell is a joke of a commissioner. Innocent until proven guilty. If they are guilty then they should be punished.. But he hasn't shown any evidence. not that I've seen anyway.

he d

You dont have to see it.

Vilma knows who it is and what he said....Godell ruled him guilty and Tagliabue will too

The testimony finished this week...

The suspensions will be laid down next week...

You think Goddell made up the bounty scandal....??? No chance. The Saints were told to stop it in 2010 and they didnt...

.....Sean Payton took it like a man... Guilty....no crying

In the NFL players who attempt to injure other players for cash bountys should be suspended.

Payton was canned ...and no matter how many lawyers he pays....Vilma will be too...its only matter of time

..and the NFLPA signed an agreement saying Godell was judge and jury......they have to live with what they signed

he d

You dont have to see it.

Vilma knows who it is and what he said....Godell ruled him guilty and Tagliabue will too

The testimony finished this week...

The suspensions will be laid down next week...

You think Goddell made up the bounty scandal....??? No chance. The Saints were told to stop it in 2010 and they didnt...

.....Sean Payton took it like a man... Guilty....no crying

In the NFL players who attempt to injure other players for cash bountys should be suspended.

Payton was canned ...and no matter how many lawyers he pays....Vilma will be too...its only matter of time

..and the NFLPA signed an agreement saying Godell was judge and jury......they have to live with what they signed

I guess they don't considering it was over ruled and goodell asked tags to get involved ..

If Goodell had such "great evidence" why didn't he show it? What we got was a stupid speech to the 49ers game, and if you mean to tell me that there is no bounty pools on any other teams, look around. The Texans admitted to one this year, where is Goodell at? The Jets have stated over and over about targeting certain players (Put the hot sauce on Reggie Bush, using a bloody pic of Eli Manning), what about that one? The Giants admitted to targeting Kyle Williams head in the playoffs, no witch hunt or fines or anything like that. So far this season the Broncos have consistently targeted QB's below the knees, and they've been fined more than any other team in the league, and no one questions if they are running a bounty program, and no one seems to care that they sure love to target QB's knees a lot.

Look you can hate the Saints all you want, but the bounty crap has been going on for years and years, and we are not the only ones that were doing. I don't get why this gets so blown out of proportion. Everyone complains about how bad we beat up Brett Favre and Kurt Warner, GROW UP. Go watch the Giants/49ers NFC Championship from 1990 and look at how hard the Niners beat up Joe Cool in that game. It's called "Great defense" when you get to the QB like that. I don't know why the Vikings O-line didn't get blamed for anything, cause they after all were the ones who failed their job to protect their quarterback, they let him get beat up like that.

Bounties have went on since the beginning of football. But according to Goodell, we were the first ones to do it, watch this if you really believe all this *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMV6KH0xyyA

and did the NFL suspend Buddy Ryan and go on a witch hunt over it? No.

This was not some ground breaking story brought out by genius journalism. The NFL created this problem, and handled it very poorly. Goodell might as well just admit, he wanted to make an example out of the New Orleans Saints to fight concussion law suits, so if a player says "there was a bounty on me" the NFL can reply with "Look at the Saints, we did something about the bounties". If this was some story brought out by great journalism I would not be saying this but it wasn't. Sorta like how the NFL kept the Vick stuff hush hush, and only reported it until AFTER he was arrested.

Read up on the case.

I guess the evidence wasn't very good after all. Tags vacated all suspensions