Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

And down goes Atlanta

Jules

What do you want me to say Jules? We Just showed them who's boss as we always do!

Saints have won what now? 7 out of the last 8 games against Atlanta?

If we sweep them, it will be even more funny, and that is a possibility.

Honestly, I've seen a lot of your posts, but until now I always thought you were a Colts fan.

We don't take too kindly to your kind 'round these parts..... :)

Honestly, I've seen a lot of your posts, but until now I always thought you were a Colts fan.

We don't take too kindly to your kind 'round these parts..... :)

No harm intended on my part. I don't buy into the 'my team's better than yours' arguments all over other team forums. It's not worth it.

The Saints are playing with little margin for error at this point. I do think 10 games could be a must for a wild card in the NFC.

Packers, if they get their act together on D, could challenge the Bears for the NFC North and are suddenly in the mix again for going to the SB, IMO from the NFC, especially if Rodgers keeps balling like he was before the bye week.

AFC - it is going to be weird how the seedings play out. The AFC North divisional games, the Broncos-Ravens and the 2 Pats-Texans & Pats-49ers games will end up shaping the AFC seedings. Still, I expect Texans to be No.1. After that, it is anybody's guess.

The Saints are playing with little margin for error at this point. I do think 10 games could be a must for a wild card in the NFC.

Packers, if they get their act together on D, could challenge the Bears for the NFC North and are suddenly in the mix again for going to the SB, IMO from the NFC, especially if Rodgers keeps balling like he was before the bye week.

AFC - it is going to be weird how the seedings play out. The AFC North divisional games, the Broncos-Ravens and the 2 Pats-Texans & Pats-49ers games will end up shaping the AFC seedings. Still, I expect Texans to be No.1. After that, it is anybody's guess.

GB lives and dies on that defense, and I surely don't trust them. I wouldn't be shocked if Minnesota hands it to them this year, since Peterson ran all over them last year, and for some reason watching the Pack and Vikies for years, it seems to go back and forth. Minnesota is due to beat them.

I don't know for sure if the Saints will make it as a wild card, not going to get my hopes up but I am glad to put Atlanta down. So tired of hearing how great they are and how they may go undefeated.