Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reitz Expected to Play

HtownColt

watch him an castonzo work against a stunt and get back to me....trust me it ain't pretty

Your trying to say link was better at tackle... I think that in itself says you have your screws in the wrong hole. This should be a good game for the Colts run offense wise

Its pretty clear Link is better at Guard, with that said that dont mean he is good at Guard that just means he is laughably bad at RT. I think some people are still stuck on that play vs Garay, with good reason because Link is not very good at Guard overall

Your trying to say link was better at tackle... I think that in itself says you have your screws in the wrong hole. This should be a good game for the Colts run offense wise

well i could just say the opposite of whatever the consensus of this board is and i would be correct 99% of the time.

Umm did you see the game today?

today's game has nothing to do with it. people can repeat link sucked at rt a million times, but it doesn't make it true. this is the same board where gary brackett was a great player and blair white had a big future ahead of him.

today's game has nothing to do with it. people can repeat link sucked at rt a million times, but it doesn't make it true. this is the same board where gary brackett was a great player and blair white had a big future ahead of him.

Maybe you should go back and look at some games of last year and when Peyton was playing.... Point is link is better at guard he was horrible at RT.... Brackett was never a great player and Blair white was slow

Maybe you should go back and look at some games of last year and when Peyton was playing.... Point is link is better at guard he was horrible at RT.... Brackett was never a great player and Blair white was slow

he probably was horrible last year, but i'm talking about this year.