Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We are who I thought we were.

SilentHill

I really just hope that now, Colts fans can stop being down on us this season and being negative about the team. Maybe we can finally stop hearing about how the Colts went 2-14 last season.

My real hope is that this W against one of the best teams in the NFL, can finally bring the Colt fan community together. If we can beat the Packers, I expect that everyone here will have no doubts that we have a chance to win every week and that we should all be positive and root for our Colts.

That being said, This win was for you Chuck!

GO COLTS!!!!! :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe::td: :td: :td::blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts: :ribbon: ChuckStrong!

You need to have more faith in your team. Before this game it was hard to read all the "Oh we're going to get crush ugh, they're going to really beat us down". I told you all that Reggie Wayne would have a big game and the Packers defense has been playing like garbage. Brees totally exposed them a week ago when he was throwing all over them and Joe Morgan (who the heck is Joe Morgan?) looked like a starter, and on top of that; Saints WR's are B and C, they aren't "elite" level outside of Colston.

You need to have more faith in your team. Before this game it was hard to read all the "Oh we're going to get crush ugh, they're going to really beat us down". I told you all that Reggie Wayne would have a big game and the Packers defense has been playing like garbage. Brees totally exposed them a week ago when he was throwing all over them and Joe Morgan (who the heck is Joe Morgan?) looked like a starter, and on top of that; Saints WR's are B and C, they aren't "elite" level outside of Colston.

I agree! i stayed off of the forum for the simple fact i did not want to deal with all the pessimists. i mean why even play the game according to some people.

It takes time to re-build, but we are playing better ball than last year...The defense, while not dominant, is getting better. Vinatieri scares the crap out of me, but if you are always dependent on a kicker, than you got bigger problems. Reggie-FREAKIN'-Wayne is still the man...and young Luck is playing much wiser than Peyton did through his first 4 games. Things should only improve as we stabalize the offensive line and get a running game going.....great win today.

Look, we're still an 8-8 team. And mainly because of Luck. With our blocking, or attempts to block, it's really an insult to call it blocking, we're going to get the kid hurt. Then what? We can't run with any kind of consistency, and we've not seen great things out of our defense as of yet. Yesterday was an "Any given Sunday" moment, but the truth is coming to light that the Packers aren't as good a team as they have been the past 2 seasons.

It was a nice win for all the right reasons, but to act like this team is void of issue and playoff bound is still crazy.

I will admit I thought we had no shot in the Packer game. After the first half I almost turned it off, BUT I kept watching and as we all know, the Team was amazing. Now I have no idea what to expect from this team. Lose to the jags, but beat packers and vikes.

Well, this does prove the saying to be true, ANY given Sunday!

Look, we're still an 8-8 team. And mainly because of Luck. With our blocking, or attempts to block, it's really an insult to call it blocking, we're going to get the kid hurt. Then what? We can't run with any kind of consistency, and we've not seen great things out of our defense as of yet. Yesterday was an "Any given Sunday" moment, but the truth is coming to light that the Packers aren't as good a team as they have been the past 2 seasons.

It was a nice win for all the right reasons, but to act like this team is void of issue and playoff bound is still crazy.

Are the Vikings bad also?

They're not as good as most are making them out to be.

And it's not as if we romped all over them and stole their lunch and sent them home with red buttocks...

True, but maybe the Colts aren't as bad as most are making them out to be either?

Where is it indicated in my post that I indicated it was indicated in this thread?

If you wanna split hairs, I'll bring the freaking razors.

Nowhere in your post did you note that it was indicated in this thread. I looked before I posted, that is what I always do, and I saw nothing to warrant that comment. Out of respect, I asked because we all see things differently. The original thread post was about positives on the team and asking for a reduction in the amount of negativity being leveled at a young team. Nowhere did it state anything about the team being devoid of issues or being playoff bound. In fact, no follow up post contained that either. When you posted it, I questioned it. Not to battle with you, but to ask why you felt it needed to be added to a thread where it didn't exist.