Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

will nathan palmer play versus packers?

Stephen

I have read a lot of great things about this young man, and what I like the most is he feels as if he is 'coming home!' Some of you may have read this link, but I really love that he turned down some other offers, and he accepted Indianapolis. I consider him a diamond in the rough....and he is very familiar with our very own Mr. 'Relevant' Chandler Harnish :)

While I would like to see him play, we need Hilton to continue to 'blossom' as both receiver and return man, and hoping also that Brazill can escalate his game......and of course our old friend Reggie Wayne and......hopefully the comeback kid Donnie Avery (OK TEs too!) :):coltshorse: :coltshorse: :coltshorse:

http://www.cbssports...headed-to-colts

I hope they will give him some PT. I'm more worried about King, Davis, Angerer, and possibly Freeney not playing.

Me too krunk......I have to say I was hoping they did not rush Angerer back....and I read somewhere came up limping...hopefully not a huge setback...Freeney...one article say yeeah...the other nay! :) Palmer is interesting to me...looks like we are going to see if the Butler can do it as well.....:)