Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

happy birthday coach!

CantBeStopped

happy bday coach! I know the diagnosis is awful but so many people never had the opportunity to live and make it to 52 years old... so many don't have the chance to make it to 5, 10, 15, 25, 40-50 years old... so even though these are tough circumstances there is still a little light with the sad news he received yesterday... sorry not trying to be bitter bob just the way my stoner self looks at life... Happy 52nd Birthday Coach!

#CHUCKSTRONG

I was so saddened by the news of Coach Pagano's illness, that it was on my mind the whole day, I couldn't focus on anything yesterday, except our coach. He is not only a good coach but he's also a great man, a natural born leader whose focus is not only on winning but also more importantly, has the unique gift of treating his players and everyone else with dignity and respect! Our coach is a very strong man his intensity and love for others shines brightly through all the interviews I have seen of him! There is no doubt in my mind that he will beat this thing, and be back on the sidelines very soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH!