Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Collie Playing Today?

NCost12

That is great news but with so many concusions, when does Collie start hearing footsteps or gets short arm?. To his credit he has played tuff and has had good concentration but at some point it has to effect his game.

Collie is gonna deal with this forever concussions don't get better they get worse

Just listening to Collie's interview a moment ago (COlts.com) does not hold much promise for this guy to really be back and playing football. you can feel good for 3 days in a row and then suddenly feel bad???? weeks after the injury??? up and down, up and down? i'm confused but that just sounds really bad and dangerous and he could have problems at any time including during a game in where no contact was made..... well, what IF contact is made to his head, how is he going to feel then?

Out.

Inactives, per ESPN.com, are Freeney, Angerer, Reitz, Harnish, Carter, Sowell, and Gordy.

Which also means that Satele, Justice, Collie, and Redding are all active.

Freeney has a high-ankle sprain, those are VERY difficult to come back from. If you think about the explosion that IS Dwight Freeney, then you know that a high ankle sprain will bother him the rest of the year. It's very unfortunate that it had to happen to a guy like freeney who WILL be back out there soon, but I would NEVER put a 100 percent on him for the rest of the year.

ATTENTION:

Collie will be playing, but Donnie Avery gets the start. Collie is most likely on a limited snap count.

Collie's on a limied EVERYTHING. They will be gunning for his head. You have coaches out there like Greg Schiano that are bullies and rough-necks (just read nfl.com this morning) and will go after a wounded-duck, I'm tellin' ya, could be ugly. "watch out for that treeeeeeeeee".