Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fans Where Are You?

Shepman

I am soooo ready for Suday's game !!!!!!!!!!! We need to cheer and be rowdy and let our boys know we are behind them 100%. Wish I could be there at the game, but I will be here cheering just as loud as everyone. GOOOOOOOO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!! :shoe: :coltslogo: :shoe:

I'm here in Paducah, KY....displaced Hoosier and fan since they arrived in Indy. Like others have said...fan when we were blacked out and couldn't fill a Texas HS stadium and going through the Jeff George and Jack Tradeau days. I don't think we are very good yet but hopeful we have good pieces to build around. Luck is one of those I believe. I think people instantly thought every move Grigson made was going to be perfect and work out...when most he brought in were back ups and cast offs. We will be lucky if 1 or 2 work out. A lot of people also thought we were going to go through the whole season with no adversity...always have everyone healthy and make the playoffs. Well we aren't...and we don't have the depth..and in some positions even the starters to do that...so we need to play with heart, improve, get experience and find the keepers on this team and build around them...and use our offseasons and cap space to replace the rest. We will get there....time folks...it doesn't happen overnight.