Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Changes?

PrincetonTiger

Reitz for Olsen

Linkenbach for Justice(Injury)

Ballard/Moore for Brown

Collie for Avery

Hughes for Freeney(Injury?)

may i ask what was wrong with brown? he did what he could do with the poor blocking. he couldnt even get out of backfield with out getting hit. so it wasnt his fault. the whole game the line sucked. and they have sucked the last couple years when it came to running the ball. heck we havent even had a 1,000 yard rusher since addai did it the year we won the superbowl. if anything a new offensive line coach and some new linemen

may i ask what was wrong with brown? he did what he could do with the poor blocking. he couldnt even get out of backfield with out getting hit. so it wasnt his fault. the whole game the line sucked. and they have sucked the last couple years when it came to running the ball. heck we havent even had a 1,000 yard rusher since addai did it the year we won the superbowl. if anything a new offensive line coach and some new linemen

My issue with DB were his drops and if it can't be fixed he should lose his starting spot or at least playing time.

Reitz for Olsen

Linkenbach for Justice(Injury)

Ballard/Moore for Brown

Collie for Avery

Hughes for Freeney(Injury?)

Brown doesn't get the bump for Ballard or Moore, he played well for the carries he received yesterday when the line actually got a push he capitalized on it. I don't see why people dislike him so much lol, He's an Decent back when he has a line opening up holes and blocking. There aren't many backs in the league who can create positive yardage when there getting attacked in the backfield by the opposition.

But i do think Hughes will get the start next week, i don't think Freeny will be a go, i have a feeling his ailment will sideline him for a few weeks.

right guard wasn't a problem at all yesterday and neither was right tackle until justice got hurt. i think only one pressure between the two spots until link came in.

you know ive been very vocal about justice, but I am agreeing with tyou thats why I didnt mention him. I thought he had a solid game yesterday, nothing spectacular, just ok. which is fine.

as for Mcglynn and Olsen...Olsen got beat at least by my count 3 times like clearly and some others where he fought and the other guy was winning and he kep fighting and while it didnt result in a sack it resulted in Luck having no space. as for Mcglynn, im not saying he was abused, but he provided 0 push on the running game, and thats part of the G job. He wasnt getting beat on pass plays like Olsen, but he still struggled, Luck had no pocket space, and that wasnt only on Olsen, Castonzo got beat once i think, satelle didnt gave up a sack(that i can remember right now) but he alowwed some pressure and the same with mcglynn.

but like said, 0 push on the running game

re watch the game, there is no way you can feel confident with this OL. they didnt blitz a lot and still got all the pressure they could get on Luck with just 4 guys.

I dont think Luck was as pressure as he ws just because of Olsen, it was one guy struggling one play then another and so on

nope, if we copntinue to throw the ball at the pass we did last night though we may need an offensive coordinator change though, Arians completely hung Luck out to dry

It was either Luck or Donald. The reason it was passed so much was because nearly all runs were stuffed before Donald got to the line of scrimmage. If we couldn't run, we might as well have allowed Luck to get some practice passing the ball.

nope, if we copntinue to throw the ball at the pass we did last night though we may need an offensive coordinator change though, Arians completely hung Luck out to dry

Your sentence makes no sense, and I have NO IDEA how Arians left Luck out to dry. I do know Luck was very Inaccurate making everyone around him LOOK BAD.

na we need them as depth, but they are nothing more than backups In my mind

McGlynn is a Proven NFL caliber lineman, yes maybe a solid backup NEXT YEAR. He played 1 quarter in pre-season I think and considering that, he played OK yesterday.

Says something about Your Mind perhaps.

Olson and Link are Not NFL caliber, and they spell disaster.

Your sentence makes no sense, and I have NO IDEA how Arians left Luck out to dry. I do know Luck was very Inaccurate making everyone around him LOOK BAD.

so I take it you think 45 passes to 15 runs is a good thing then given what we have at O Line?

I hated the play calls......We didn't run even though the run was effective....we didnt use out tight ends even though they were effective...I thought Andrew shouldve been running more than staying in the pocket to get eaten up....he has Cam Newton speed and size...why doesnt he use it???? Another thing...Coby should be our slot reciever...those interceptions were the result of bad passes but they were also bad calls..Donnie Avery is a little guy...you use him for go routes where he out runs the DB and use the bigger stronger recievers in the slot.....Fleener had so many mismatches...he should spend less time blocking and more catching

It was either Luck or Donald. The reason it was passed so much was because nearly all runs were stuffed before Donald got to the line of scrimmage. If we couldn't run, we might as well have allowed Luck to get some practice passing the ball.

Brown averaged 5.3 ypc and he had a coupel 18 yard runs (one of which was a touchdown) and a 7 yard run, your not going to run for positive yards every time behind this O Line but thats still no excuse to drop it when your down by two touchdowns to start the 4th quarter

McGlynn is a Proven NFL caliber lineman, yes maybe a solid backup NEXT YEAR. He played 1 quarter in pre-season I think and considering that, he played OK yesterday.

Says something about Your Mind perhaps.

Olson and Link are Not NFL caliber, and they spell disaster.

a proven guy that has been a backup and kicked out of every team he has been.

but yea, he cant be benched, our backups are even worse so i agree...he might be a backup next year but this year we need him

Brown averaged 5.3 ypc and he had a coupel 18 yard runs (one of which was a touchdown) and a 7 yard run, your not going to run for positive yards every time behind this O Line but thats still no excuse to drop it when your down by two touchdowns to start the 4th quarter

I know he did. He had a few booms behind a bevy of busts. That's why we passed it so much. We couldn't run the ball when the guards would collapse nearly every play.

My issue with DB were his drops and if it can't be fixed he should lose his starting spot or at least playing time.

ehh i forgot those two drops. both could have been first downs and who knows how those drives would have turned out. I almost broke my tv cause of those drops. but i agree he should lose alittle playing time until he fixes that issue. atleast as a 3rd down back that is. makes you miss edge that much more lol.

ehh i forgot those two drops. both could have been first downs and who knows how those drives would have turned out. I almost broke my tv cause of those drops. but i agree he should lose alittle playing time until he fixes that issue. atleast as a 3rd down back that is. makes you miss edge that much more lol.

yes

Dan Koppen just signed with the Broncos.

Jake Scott would be a good signing for the RG position if Trai Essex is signed up for the RT position.

yea why do they want koppen? JD Walton and Zane Beadles are their starting LG and C right? and Cooper is going to be back eventually like in 4 weeks isnt he? they look set if you ask me

and about Essex. well it looks like his in for a G, since everyonhe has announced him as a G. So im guessing he is either batling Joe Reitz once he is back or Mcglynn.

Unless Justice is out next week sot hen i can see him playing for that RT

so I take it you think 45 passes to 15 runs is a good thing then given what we have at O Line?

No, it is not, in a close game. Isnt that why Arians was canned in Pittsburgh, getting too pass happy? But then, it was not a close game when the equation started favoring the Bears more and more when the turnovers poured in. When you get closer to the red zone, yeah, you mix in runs because the angles get squeezed by the zone coverage played by the Bears and you need to run there. But we just did not get there enough for the run to be a factor.

Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. Hopefully the Bears dont get a beatdown at Lambeau Field, that would make me want to throw up then.

Well 5 to 6 of Luck's passes were called runs but he checked it to a quick hot read to a wr because the bears was putting 8 in the box( this is according to Pagano's press conference on colts.com) so add 6 called run plays to the 15 and take away 6 from the pass attempts it comes out to be pretty normal play calling(21 called runs and 39 called passes)