Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Agreed, but I do like the attitude.
  3. Penix would have been there much later and they paid Cousins a great deal of money, You might like the kid but in my opinion I think Penix will be a very average QB because I do not think he game translates to the NFL IMHO
  4. I just watched that, it was great! But it's all just rhetoric until he proves it on the field.
  5. Appreciate the info, but "Twitter refused to connect" for me. I do follow Bowen, but I seldom go on X. I'll check it out though.
  6. Latu is going to be a fan favorite quickly. You can tell how much he loves football and life.
  7. I find missing 2-4 games in a year acceptable for most nfl players. Some years will be better than others. One thing is for certain, our QB will be hit really hard nearly every game. I don’t think he has to play 15 games minimum but I hope he plays all of them. If he gets injured, it all depends on how to determine if we should be worried.
  8. I said more than 2 games. So if he is injured and misses 3-4 games, I don't think we can feel confident that he will lead us to the promised land. The Colts will have to make sure they have a good/great backup QB. Absolutely. I think most are giving him the opportunity.
  9. Today
  10. 10 looks good on him. Seems like it's going on right now... some videos and pictures starting to leak on twix...
  11. I'm not directing this question to you but how is it Peyton Manning throws 28 ints and leads the Colts to a 3-13 record his rookie season, but if AR leads the team to a 4-13 record, the future is uncertain ? Doesn't AR deserve as much a chance as Peyton Manning ?
  12. “If Richardson misses more than 2 games his future will still be uncertain.” ???? When did 2 become the magic number. Or when did playing 14 games not become enough?
  13. Very bad. And they still have to face off against the Dodgers twice and Padres over the next two weeks before finally playing St. Louis. For Cincy, June can’t get here fast enough.
  14. I live in Colorado. If the Colts play Denver week one here, I'm going to try and see the game with a friend. Probably will buy a Richardson jersey.
  15. That could be said about Colts as well last year after Young and Stroud were taken, Ballard had to get the third QB taken in a weak QB class not before having some suspense on who traded up in front for 3rd overall draft pick. Ballard picked the QB whose college tape had very few games and had more questions than answers. Generally, QBs who had very little college experience with unproven tape have not done well, and would be considered a reach if a team spends top 5 overall draft pick to get him. Nix and Penix have had better college career than AR, but only favorable thing for Colts is the perceived projection that AR can have higher ceiling than these QBs including McCarthy, and that's probably because of AR being dual threat and not because he's a great pocket passer. But, it's still a projection. We need to yet witness that to be proven in the NFL. Until Ballard is proven right, it's unfair to call other such QBs as reach without acknowledging that Ballard has done the same.
  16. With 9 Road games, that would serve as a neutral site also.
  17. I think the Denver game is away. I’m hoping for a trip to London vs. the Vikings in Tottenham Stadium!
  18. Can you share where you see that? I believe you, but would like to take a look myself. I’m sure others would as well.
  19. I see a leak that says Colts at home vs Broncos week 1
  20. Very cool. Interior oline. He could have a shot
  21. Yeah AD didn't really get much YAC opp. But on the few plays where he got free, he didn't really look natural either. Pretty sure he fell down a couple times. Not sure how else to describe it. Some WRs just look natural running with the football...and some don't. Very small sample size though. I think the area he will be used will be short yardage/green zone and deep balls.
  22. What time did they practice today? I have a nephew "Dalton Tucker" from Marshall who signed a UDFA contract so added incentive this year to follow whats happening.
  1. Load more activity