Indianapolis Colts

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Been a Brissett backer from the get go. He is developing as expected.
  3. I agree, and to add to that our record puts us in great position to claim that.
  4. Nor am I. I have been expecting him to play a game like this. He is doing what he's to do. This game was drawn up for him to pass more.
  5. I have stuck up for JB all along and always said he was above average. After today I believe in him 100% now. Before today I was nervous, now I know.
  6. Lol I will not have this delicacy ever after KC game I trust them more
  7. KC fans were disrespecting us too. Some Colts fans in here said JB was trash basically and wanted couch crasher Chad Kelly as their QB . It is what it is. I am glad we have the GM, Coach, and QB we have. So far so good.
  8. Coaching, we have the best Coach in the division and it really isn't close.
  9. There is a new Sheriff in the South and his name is Jacoby Brissett
  10. Something about the colts brings out other teams undisciplined play.
  11. Mahomes may actually benefit long term being forced to become a more complete pocket passer. And honestly I wouldn't count on him wearing a big knew brace. If it was just a dislocated knee cap, and he heals well, it'll likely be just a sleeve per what I read. Ravens lost a close one on the road to a complete KC. We beat a very depleted KC in a close one. The logic fails.
  12. Yeah as of now we're a lite version of the patriots. Once we get some more talent through the draft and our young studs hit their prime, we'll be unstoppable.
  13. Ryan Tannehill has thrown for over 300 yards today. With that titans defense he might get that team going again.
  14. I was going more on we just beat Houston and KC. Ravens lost to KC. The chiefs are all Mahomes. If he does come back he isn’t going to be as effective with that big knee brace on. They have a couple hard games coming up.
  15. I agree to an extent, but JB also needs to decrease his time-to-throw (he's bottom 5) and make it easier on the OL in general. I think that will improve as he builds confidence and chemistry.
  16. This was a great win, and we did it without some key guys... The only thing I will say is we really benefitted from their undisciplined play. Same goes for the Chiefs. We won’t always get bailed out by flags, not that it was the only reason we won. It did help though.
  17. I think you have to give credit to the Texans dline. They are very good. LOL TY talking smack.
  18. Baltimore, 4-2, being tied on the road with a 5-1 Seattle doesn't scream Baltimore is worse than the Colts. Record wise, we're tied for 4th right now. We also still have to go to Houston, so it's a little early to crown ourselves AFCS favorites. Oakland is only one game behind us, and owns the tie breaker after beating us in Indy, so that's a bit of a threat too. If you're talking about record alone, KC is still better. If you're talking about current ability, we're better as long as Mahomes is out. When Mahomes comes back and all his WRs are healthy, that's another question entirely.
  19. This team feels like we could have a guy show up depending on scheme. Zach took advantage of his reps today and looked good doing it.
  20. Rogers had a beautiful catch today. If pascal keeps this up it’s only going to help TY and make us that much better when DF comes back. He has been big since the Atlanta game.
  21. Great win. Texans fans were straight up disrespecting us (still are, saying refs gave us the game somehow). If JB continues to grow and the defense sticks with their ability to get serious pressure rushing four, we have a real shot at going deep in the playoffs. I said before the season after Luck retired that we’d go 9-7. Double digit wins are a very real possibility at this point which is all the more impressive and speaks volumes about Reich. Really looking at that Chargers game wishing we had that one back now.
  22. I actually don’t think our pass pro is all that great, mainly on the right side. Glow’s had kind of a rough season and Smith struggles at times.
  23. With the Mahomes injury I think there is a argument that can be made now the colts are the second best team in the AFC.
  24. Huge statement today. Texans came in as one of the best in third down. They were 4-12. Also one of the best red zone teams. Defense played so well.
  1. Load more activity