Indianapolis Colts

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey folks! Come on down to DON'S USED CARS this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!!
  3. Today
  4. Wow. He had a lot of hype and potential coming into the league but it didn’t pan out. I’m sure Titans fans are feeling deja vu (Vince Young)
  5. Sorry my friend....I guess I could've title it the official dove eating thread but I get myself into enough trouble around here. Anyway..... a tribute to crows everywhere who, like yourself, get the short end of the stick with this old cliche'.....
  6. That's Quite a list you have there. Who's your Qb?
  7. As for replay, I have two options: Option #1 1. On any down, review change of possession and score/no score. That's it. 2. On 1st and 2nd down, no reviews (other than the two above). 3. On 3rd down review it all. 4. On 4th down that is not a punt, review it all. Option #2 Only reviewable play involves change of possession or potential change of possession. Score or no score.
  8. As the “ Old Crow”’ I’m obviously a victim here of a bias against friendly crows. I seem to be roadkill in this eating crow thread.
  9. I think we can all agree that the refs are human. Well, at least most of them. Which means: They will make mistakes. They may not be unbiased in regard to teams and/or players. They may have vices that interfere with their judgement. They may have physical deficiencies that affect their ability to make a call correctly. They have a life outside of football that may affect them while on the job. Unfortunately, the best sport has the worst officials. First thing I do now after every play is look at the bottom right of the screen to see if the box turns yellow. It's awful.
  10. Can you imagine if I had picked KC ? I would have been picked clean by a crow, like a Maryland Blue Crab on the side of the road !
  11. Brissett will now throw for 180 yards instead of 150!
  12. All-Pro. which he has already earned. And on the rise to top LB within 2-3 years. I see special traits ala Lawrence Taylor (instincts) and a playmaker. He just needs to stay healthy and he will be mentioned amongst defensive POY with Aaron Donald, and co every season. Didn't he lead the league in tackles as a rookie, even after missing games? The guy wreaks havoc and can cover with the best of them. The rooks you mentioned have played decent enough as fill in players.
  13. If the eye test doesn't lie...what was your assessment of Leonard before he got hurt?
  14. I could see them at .500 the rest of the way.
  15. Nice. But here's how it's done-
  16. Yeah, again, we'll see. Funchess won't be coming back for a few weeks, but I do think he'll be targeted a lot. As for Campbell, as much as I'm a fan, we'll see how he's worked in once he comes back. Which I doubt will be for 2-3 weeks as well after having an abdomen procedure.
  17. When funchess and Campbell return
  18. Everyone should go listen to Reich taking questions from fans on the colts App. Good questions about the passing game and Jacoby. He know we need a few more big plays.
  19. Rams have a tough schedule left. Next year's will probably be around a 17th. The Jags are sitting pretty.
  20. He needs to be back down at his college weight of 255-260 and left alone playing behind Sheard. Trying to add weight to him and plugging him inside obviously isn't working.
  21. It doesnt matter who it comes from. The eye test doesn't lie. BTW Leonard rookie stat numbers would have looked even more impressive had not flags been thrown on the same plays. Never the less, Leonard is an All-Pro. And the likely hood of any rookie playing as good, or even close to Leonard is slim to none. Not that I would have a problem with 3 LBs who play at the level of Darius Leonards. Im a realest. And I understand that as fans, you want every player on your team to be All-Pros (ask Pat McAfee). But the rookie LBs you have mentioned only played 1 of 5 lights out game thus far. Lets not pre-maturely give credit where its not warranted. ("The Oline is fixed", said Jim Irsey roughly 2-3 years ago. It wasnt, and Luck missed the season).
  22. Hah well, I don't think anybody's claiming to be an expert, so no need to remind us of that.
  23. They have had top 5 draft picks so many times over the last decade but they can't seem to get over the hump. They are a horrible drafting team with so many misses
  24. Rams 1st may only be a few away from the 2nd we got from the Skins. Ballard seems to be able to make filet mignon out of a crap sandwich at times.
  1. Load more activity