Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags will look better in 2018

Barry Sears

3 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

Interesting, it is one of the worst uniforms.

What do people think of the Colts uniform?  I like it but feel its a little plain, and have always preferred the blue helmets.

Doubt Jim will ever change the overall classic Colts uniform. I liked the all blue uniforms from Thursday night football.

4 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

What do people think of the Colts uniform?  I like it but feel its a little plain, and have always preferred the blue helmets.

I believe ours is in the group of team uniforms that are considered classic,, and doubt we'll ever change.  The Packers, Bears, Steelers, Redskins, and Colts will probably never change their look.

On 2/13/2018 at 4:26 AM, DaveA1102 said:

I actually like the Colts uniform.  It's practical, simple and a pretty classic design.  Overcomplicated jerseys are the ones that get old on people after awhile.  There's something to be said for elegant simplicity.

I don't think it's the best uniform in the league, but I don't see a huge reason to change a uniform that's more or less looked the same since the days of Johnny Unitas.  The Colts got their jerseys right from day 1, and don't really need to mess with the formula very much IMHO.