Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jags score predictions

runthepost

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They don't care about price they are close to being one of the best teams in the league if they can get cousins they will and they will run the division 

People in here over rate Jacksonville so much. All I heard last year was how Good they would be and they went 3-13. Yeah they are having a decent season at 7-4 so far but hell they should be with Luck being out and Half of Houston's D out + losing Watson. I still think the %'s are with the Titans to win the Division but you cant trust them either. They have the tiebreaker in their back pocket is why I have them 51%, Jags 49% at this point and when the 2 play again it's at Tennessee. Mariota is the better QB as well compared to Bortles.

With Luck out and Houston is without JJ and Watson, I hope the people in here that gave us no credit for going 16-2 (over 3 seasons) in the Division and dominating the Division give Jacks 0 credit if they do win it. Reason being is, this is the worst the Division has ever been with 2 teams being eliminated due to injury. By default it will either be Jacks or Tennessee lmao 

I honestly don't want to hear how great Jacksonville is if they win the Division from anyone because most people in here didn't give us credit for dominating the Division. People in here were saying that is the only reason why we went 11-5. So please stay the course as the Division this season stinks worse than ever with 2 teams not having their QB's.

38 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

People in here over rate Jacksonville so much. All I heard last year was how Good they would be and they went 3-13. Yeah they are having a decent season at 7-4 so far but hell they should be with Luck being out and Half of Houston's D out + losing Watson. I still think the %'s are with the Titans to win the Division but you cant trust them either. They have the tiebreaker in their back pocket is why I have them 51%, Jags 49% at this point and when the 2 play again it's at Tennessee. Mariota is the better QB as well compared to Bortles.

They are not gonna be that good with bottles but I guarantee you he is getting replaced this off-season no doubt in my mind and that is the only flaw in that team is him the D is one of the best in the NFL and Fournette as a rookie has been a top back he will only get better 

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They are not gonna be that good with bottles but I guarantee you he is getting replaced this off-season no doubt in my mind and that is the only flaw in that team is him the D is one of the best in the NFL and Fournette as a rookie has been a top back he will only get better 

We will see, if they win the Division they may stick with ol Blake.

17 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They don't care about price they are close to being one of the best teams in the league if they can get cousins they will and they will run the division 

You are a hoot.

Cap wise, won't they have to get creative to have the $ to pay their next draft  picks?

Case Keenum.is unrestricted.

Sam Bradford might sign a creative deal to play for this quality of a team.