Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury updates

RockThatBlue

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:
Update: Pagano says Johnathan Hankins had an MRI this morning and it's a mild ankle sprain. He's day to day. Relatively good news.

re: Moncrief, there's a "high probability" he'll return on Tuesday, acc to Pagano. #Colts are off on Monday.

:thmup:

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Wasn't Art Jones injury plague start with a ankle  sprain....

Fortunately Hankins is a different human being with a completely different body than Jones, so whatever Jones may have had going on in his past won't really impact at all how Hankins recovers from this injury.

13 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

Fortunately Hankins is a different human being with a completely different body than Jones, so whatever Jones may have had going on in his past won't really impact at all how Hankins recovers from this injury.

I'm just saying ourbother potential star DT had the same injury

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Hey everyone put @csmopar on your ignore list! Lol... jk

Sweet, I like talking to myself

3 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Does anyone know about Haeg or Swoope? Didn't see any update on those two.

I posted about these 2 in the practise thread yesterday. Haeg looked fine yesterday and had no noticeable limitations during his side line non -team work. I got a chance to talk with him and he told me he'd be back to practising in a couple days. He said he just had some minor bruising and soreness (take that for what it's worth).  He appeared fine to me though.  Swoope on the other hand had a noticeable limp and was non -comental on his injury. I'd imagine he will miss a little more time than Haeg but that's just an assumption from what I saw. 

Just now, jchandler7 said:

I posted about these 2 in the practise thread yesterday. Haeg looked fine yesterday and had no noticeable limitations during his side line non -team work. I got a chance to talk with him and he told me he'd be back to practising in a couple days. He said he just had some minor bruising and soreness (take that for what it's worth).  He appeared fine to me though.  Swoope on the other hand had a noticeable limp and was non -comental on his injury. I'd imagine he will miss a little more time than Haeg but that's just an assumption from what I saw. 

Interesting info. Thanks.