Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can someone who has gone or will go to camp provide your observations?

Coffeedrinker

No offense to TKnight, I know it's a lot of work scanning and posting tweets about camp but updates in little 146 character bites (or whatever twitter is) is pretty useless.  

So, if someone goes to camp, please in this thread or in your own thread post your observations, it would be appreciated.  I know we used to have some posters that would attend a day and then post several paragraphs of observations,   Not that that level of detail is necessary but more than the canned phrases that are then typed into twitter.

Thank you in advance.

No offense to TKnight, I know it's a lot of work scanning and posting tweets about camp but updates in little 146 character bites (or whatever twitter is) is pretty useless.

So, if someone goes to camp, please in this thread or in your own thread post your observations, it would be appreciated. I know we used to have some posters that would attend a day and then post several paragraphs of observations, Not that that level of detail is necessary but more than the canned phrases that are then typed into twitter.

Thank you in advance.

I went to camp today and Luck is looking on spot with his receivers. Carter had some pretty good catches looks to have strong hands. Adams looks to be ready for another pick happy season. Had a good pick on hasselbeck. Zach Hodges seems to be playing his tail off and seems to just be greatful to have this spot. Gore looked good getting through and catching. Didn't seem Johnson though. Will try to see better tomorrow night and post Thursday

I went to camp today and Luck is looking on spot with his receivers. Carter had some pretty good catches looks to have strong hands. Adams looks to be ready for another pick happy season. Had a good pick on hasselbeck. Zach Hodges seems to be playing his tail off and seems to just be greatful to have this spot. Gore looked good getting through and catching. Didn't seem Johnson though. Will try to see better tomorrow night and post Thursday

I think Johnson had the day off.  Great to hear that news about Zach Hodges.

I went today but its hard to see much with so many people passing in front of you, I usually get a spot right up at the fence...That did not happen yesterday. So I had to deal with a million people passing by me nonstop. I did see early on Dorsett dropped a couple balls in the Return game but settled down quickly after that. Also there seems just not to be enough reps to go around for everyone but that's the usual in TC. Some of these guys ya just know wont be on the roster come TC obviously and will only really have pre season to make there case for another team