Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some random PFF college stats

PFF went back and graded every game of the CFB season (not public as it's only being sold to NFL teams as of now). Here are some random tidbits I've found/heard:

• La'El Collins gave up 4 hurries last year. 3 to Trey Flowers. 
  • Andrus Peat gave up between 10-12 hurries.
  • Schreff gave up 6. 
  • Eddie Goldman graded out as basically average (-0.4). And his best game came against the worst graded center in CFB.
  • Alvin Dupree graded out well as a pass rusher and in coverage. Said he shouldn't be playing run downs in the NFL day 1. 
  • Danielle Hunter had the 2nd worst PRP in the entire nation. 
  • Byron Jones gave up 12 completions on 28 targets and a passer rating of 26.3.  
  • Chris Conley graded out about the same as Devin Smith. 

Here's Steve Palazzolo on Josh Norris' podcast if you want to give it a listen. Talks about some college players and how and what they chart and grade. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/52827/461/norris-podcast-episode-nine

Listening to Steve Palazzolo on how CB Darrelle Revis is declining is bizarre on the Profootball Focus Podcast. If Revis is so bad why did NE pay him a king's ransom last year? Revis is still a stud & NE wanted him back.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/03/24/revis-showing-signs-of-decline/

"... Revis looked terrified of Mike Wallace in the opening game of the season against Miami. He gave up monster cushions for most of the game and put himself in a position of needing to bite hard on the first move Wallace showed him, because he was so far off in coverage. That almost cost him big when Wallace gave him a double move in the second quarter." 

This paragraph is complete crap for 2 reasons: 1. Miami always plays NE tough & 2. WR Mike Wallace is a big body with speed & good hands. Revis getting beat by Wallace doesn't mean Darrelle is having his body or skillset breakdown. Please...

Steve Palazzolo slams the Colts saying "signing the 2011 ProBowl roster to their team." Are you freaking kidding me?! So the experience of Frank Gore & Andre Johnson don't matter? This guy is nuts. SMH.  :facepalm:

I might have the name wrong since I don't listen to this podcast regularly, but the man with the english accent doesn't really impress me with his NFL kernels of wisdom very much.