Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Twitter Trolls anybody had any lately?

coltsfanmilyman

So after deflategate broke out, i tweeted Jim Irsay saying basically coltsnation had the teams back, and what can we do to help? (mind you I didn't expect a response)  It was late (1am here in Cali) when I tweeted Irsay and thought nothing of it and went to bed.  I woke up to find out I was being trolled, but not in the typical way as you might suspect.  He (this troll) retorted to my tweet to Irsay with some rather vulgar comments that I cannot post on a family friendly sight.  I then decided to take a look at the profile of my twitter troll and its a picture of him in a longsleeve work-out shirt taking a selfie.  I instantly thought of the people who go to the gym just to take selfies and look cool.  Oh my gosh it looked hilarious.  Anyways, after his lame attempt to insult me, I asked him, when your a meathead do you know your a meathead?  To that he said: "please be the troll i've been waiting for you dumb *&^%"  when I then informed him that he was doing the whole troll thing wrong, you know begging for me to troll him?  He again begs for me to be his troll?  Man I was in stitches the whole time.  I told my wife about it, she was dying laughing!  Has anybody had any experiences like this on Twitter?  If anyone wants to see this guy in all his epic failure my twitter handle is coltsfanmilyman.  I'm not private so anybody can view it.

I just figured some of my fellow colt fans would enjoy the patriot fan failing hard on trying to be a troll.

BTW he tried to bring Irsay's DUI into the conversation and how he could have killed people.  My response:  Aaron Hernandez

Meatheads give us iron addicts a bad name. I don't do selfies at the gym. I don't even have selfies on my FB page. Some trolls are literally to dumb to argue with. What does Irsays DUI have to do with NE's long history of cheating? They either blatantly cheat or play in the grey, forcing the nfl or refs to call them out. Which usually they don't until another team complains. Just goes to show how shoddy the refs are at times.

So after deflategate broke out, i tweeted Jim Irsay saying basically coltsnation had the teams back, and what can we do to help? (mind you I didn't expect a response)  It was late (1am here in Cali) when I tweeted Irsay and thought nothing of it and went to bed.  I woke up to find out I was being trolled, but not in the typical way as you might suspect.  He (this troll) retorted to my tweet to Irsay with some rather vulgar comments that I cannot post on a family friendly sight.  I then decided to take a look at the profile of my twitter troll and its a picture of him in a longsleeve work-out shirt taking a selfie.  I instantly thought of the people who go to the gym just to take selfies and look cool.  Oh my gosh it looked hilarious.  Anyways, after his lame attempt to insult me, I asked him, when your a meathead do you know your a meathead?  To that he said: "please be the troll i've been waiting for you dumb *&^%"  when I then informed him that he was doing the whole troll thing wrong, you know begging for me to troll him?  He again begs for me to be his troll?  Man I was in stitches the whole time.  I told my wife about it, she was dying laughing!  Has anybody had any experiences like this on Twitter?  If anyone wants to see this guy in all his epic failure my twitter handle is coltsfanmilyman.  I'm not private so anybody can view it.

I just figured some of my fellow colt fans would enjoy the patriot fan failing hard on trying to be a troll.

BTW he tried to bring Irsay's DUI into the conversation and how he could have killed people.  My response:  Aaron Hernandez

I now want to start a twitter account just to see it!  Ha!  You can't pay for that kind of entertainment.  Good perspective to take, familyman!