Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 7/26

Dustin

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some spirited blocking drills between RBs and TEs trying to block linebackers. An impressive performance by rookie Jonathan Newsome

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

July 26, 2014

Jonathan Newsome went 4-1 in pass-rush drills against RBs and TEs. Good showing for rookie. #ColtsCamp

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

July 26, 2014

I was a fan of Jonathan Newsome when we drafted him, pretty athletic guy, I think he can be good. 

it's all they have been talking about all day

He's te Lebron of football... That's all they will talk about as long as he isn't doing completely awful..

And they are just trying to get someone to take the bait and say that he is distracting everyone. No one has taken it yet thank goodness!

I know this isn't Colts related but is anyone else completely tired of the NFL Networks coverage of Manziels off the field offseason life? It was OFFSEASON...To be honest I hope he makes it in the NFL but at the same time there is that part that HOPES he fails because the media coverage could actually get worse with this kid if he actually succeeds where as if he fails and becomes a backup then there isn't anyone gonna want to talk about some backup, Give the kid a bit of a break, The NFL Networks coverage of this rather then talking about ACTUAL PRACTICE is pathetic and really makes NFL Network hard to watch but if ya don't watch you might just miss actual TC news of another team or the Colts...For the record Im planning on going back to TC on the 28th but it could be as late as the 1st do to financial reasons

Rant over