Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who To Start

CR91

guys i have a dilemma. as i posted before i stupidly dropped murray and i doubt im gonna be able to pick him up since im first in my league so heres what i got instead

murice morris vs the broncos

marshall vs the giants

I would say Maurice Morris because the Broncos secondary is going to be more concerned about Megatron and the other wideouts and with the Broncos' run D being the giving kind, he should not experience loaded boxes.

Marshall is like Garcon for Painter - the first 2 games, he zeroed in on Garcon when people did not have much film on Painter and did not know who his favorite targets were going to be. Same with Matt Moore, they know they move around Marshall and he zeroes in on Marshall more plus the Giants are a high pressure D that generates a lot of sacks. Miami will have issues moving the ball vs the Giants, IMO while Detroit will have fewer issues vs the Broncos, so Maurice Morris has more chances to get closer to the end zone as well.

Maurice Morris would be my preference

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question myself, I have Tim Tebow and Matt Hasselbeck on waivers to play instead of my bye week QB Aaron Rodgers. Who is a better play this weekend - Tebow vs the Lions or Hasselbeck vs the Colts?

thats really a toss up because take away the last 5 mins and tebow sucked and hasselbeck might have a good day vs us. heck every qb has. id go with hasselbeck.

back to my problem while i understand the giants pressure better then the jets and broncos do, they also have a weak run defense which will keep them honest with bush and thomas running the ball and not as good corners to cover marshall plus morris is losing carries to williams.

Edited by coltsrule91

thats really a toss up because take away the last 5 mins and tebow sucked and hasselbeck might have a good day vs us. heck every qb has. id go with hasselbeck.

back to my problem while i understand the giants pressure better then the jets and broncos do, they also have a weak run defense which will keep them honest with bush and thomas running the ball and not as good corners to cover marshall plus morris is losing carries to williams.

Check the FFPG given to #1 WRs by Giants. If it is high enough, play Marshall. He is moved around and plays outside at times but also plays the slot a lot, so he might be able to exploit zones in that 4-3 D of the Giants. We do know Moore is zeroed in on Marshall than any other wideout.

Check the FFPG given to #1 WRs by Giants. If it is high enough, play Marshall. He is moved around and plays outside at times but also plays the slot a lot, so he might be able to exploit zones in that 4-3 D of the Giants. We do know Moore is zeroed in on Marshall than any other wideout.

fitz over 100 yards

steve johnson scored

the whole seahawk offense scored on them

the fact that moore does target marshall is a good thing.

Did you see Brandon Flowers playing vs VJax and Malcolm Floyd on MNF? He is playing at a high level and will shut down Marshall. Use the others, IMO.

i did see that and i wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one. good call

I would start Marshall, he gets tons of targets. Daniel Thomas should be back too.

I'm in trouble, Hakeem Nicks and Andre Johnson are injured. Nate Washington or Mike WilliamsTB?

someone dropped DHB. im picking him up and dropping reggie.

hmmm not a big fan of either, but if i had to choose id go mike williams. saints d got torched by feely and llyod

someone dropped DHB. im picking him up and dropping reggie.

hmmm not a big fan of either, but if i had to choose id go mike williams. saints d got torched by feely and llyod

I picked Reggie up after someone dropped him last week. The targets are there, the yardage is good, and evey week he's a TD away from being a relevant fantasy player. I'm just assuming that the TDs will eventually come. I'm not holding my breath, and he'll probably never start a game for me but hey, you never know.

I picked Reggie up after someone dropped him last week. The targets are there, the yardage is good, and evey week he's a TD away from being a relevant fantasy player. I'm just assuming that the TDs will eventually come. I'm not holding my breath, and he'll probably never start a game for me but hey, you never know.

i feel bad for reggie because its not like hes not getting open. painter just wont get him the ball

i feel bad for reggie because its not like hes not getting open. painter just wont get him the ball

That is good for me because I own Garcon :). I think Painter will target Wayne, Garcon and Clark more actively this game and Clyde will take the shackles off Painter and let him wing it all across the field. However, I'd rather have Painter throw 39 times than 49 times and have run plays 25 times at least instead of 15 times and we should be able to dictate tempo better then to keep the game more competitive.

My opponent has LeSean McCoy and Jeremy Maclin going on MNF vs the Bears. I have the following 4 WRs, I need to choose 3:

Wes Welker, DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson and Mario Manningham.

I am leaning towards Wes Welker and Mario Manningham for sure. My dilemma is between DeSean Jackson and Vincent Jackson. If Vick gets going on MNF, I don't want to miss out on the MNF scoring if DJax is involved, especially since my opponent has 2 Eagles offensive players going.

But then, VJax is going against a weaker pass D in the Packers than DJax vs the Bears and the Chargers will have to throw it a lot to keep up with the Packers.

So, who do I play, DJax or VJax?

Edited by chad72

My opponent has LeSean McCoy and Jeremy Maclin going on MNF vs the Bears. I have the following 4 WRs, I need to choose 3:

Wes Welker, DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson and Mario Manningham.

I am leaning towards Wes Welker and Mario Manningham for sure. My dilemma is between DeSean Jackson and Vincent Jackson. If Vick gets going on MNF, I don't want to miss out on the MNF scoring if DJax is involved, especially since my opponent has 2 Eagles offensive players going.

But then, VJax is going against a weaker pass D in the Packers than DJax vs the Bears and the Chargers will have to throw it a lot to keep up with the Packers.

So, who do I play, DJax or VJax?

i like vjax. vick struggles vs the cover 2.

i picked up DHB and mcgahee. mcgahee is hurt so im not sure i feel confident about starting him over DHB. thoughts?

i like vjax. vick struggles vs the cover 2.

i picked up DHB and mcgahee. mcgahee is hurt so im not sure i feel confident about starting him over DHB. thoughts?

Willis McGahee. McGahee is going to start - he participated in 2 straight practices and Knowshon Moreno did not light it up whatsoever against an average run D with Detroit. Tebow missed McGahee and once McGahee is back, Tebow's efficiency will go up, I can bet.

With Carson Palmer in the mix and T.J.Houshmanzadeh signed up, you don't know what the distribution will end up like. Jacoby Ford is also healthy now.

I want to start steve johnson but am worried about revis island,does revis always line up on the team's best wr?my other option are mike williams{tb}and reggie wayne.

steve has had success vs the jets, but that could be because he was under the radar last year. i wouldnt chance it. reggie has a good matchup, but it depends if painter gets him the ball. i like williams. llyod had a nice game vs them

steve has had success vs the jets, but that could be because he was under the radar last year. i wouldnt chance it. reggie has a good matchup, but it depends if painter gets him the ball. i like williams. llyod had a nice game vs them

Thanks,i have a feeling wayne scores today.The o-line is getting healthy so painter may have some time to throw deep.

well ive easily won today with both matty and mcgahee kicking butt which lead me to look to next week and i have a dilemma. do i start fitz even though hes playing the eagles corners or do i go with the better matchups in either marshall vs the redskins or holmes vs pats. thoughts

well ive easily won today with both matty and mcgahee kicking butt which lead me to look to next week and i have a dilemma. do i start fitz even though hes playing the eagles corners or do i go with the better matchups in either marshall vs the redskins or holmes vs pats. thoughts

If Kolb is playing, Fitzgerald and Marshall. Otherwise, Marshall and Holmes.

Thanks,i have a feeling wayne scores today.The o-line is getting healthy so painter may have some time to throw deep.

Painter's accuracy has gotten progressively bad, so I'd hold off any Colts offensive FF players till we see some improvement.

Willis McGahee. McGahee is going to start - he participated in 2 straight practices and Knowshon Moreno did not light it up whatsoever against an average run D with Detroit. Tebow missed McGahee and once McGahee is back, Tebow's efficiency will go up, I can bet.

With Carson Palmer in the mix and T.J.Houshmanzadeh signed up, you don't know what the distribution will end up like. Jacoby Ford is also healthy now.

Hey coltsrule91, I am happy you played McGahee :).

im having trouble deciding on a defense. right now i have the 49ers d starting vs the giants, but im not too confident about that matchup. im contempleting starting the jags d vs us, but division games are always unpredictable. thoughts

im having trouble deciding on a defense. right now i have the 49ers d starting vs the giants, but im not too confident about that matchup. im contempleting starting the jags d vs us, but division games are always unpredictable. thoughts

Traditional league or do you get extra points for tackles for a loss etc.???

If Kolb is playing, Fitzgerald and Marshall. Otherwise, Marshall and Holmes.

now there saying kolb is doubtful. no way im playing fitz with na or samuel on him with skeleton as qb. marshall vs redskins or holmes vs pats

now there saying kolb is doubtful. no way im playing fitz with na or samuel on him with skeleton as qb. marshall vs redskins or holmes vs pats

For all the passing yards that the Pats give, they do not give up many TDs. Plus, I expect a low scoring game on SNF at the Meadowlands in the low 20s at best. Marshall is hot, I'd say go with Marshall.

im in a league where only points scored cost you points not yards, but you get points with sacks,int, and fumbles

Jaguars D over Niners D if I had to choose for FF purposes. If the Cleveland Browns D is available, go for them in waiver pickups vs St. Louis at home, I like that matchup even better. Seahawks, Rams and Colts are 3 teams with the highest points given up to opposing defenses on average.

I got Tebow against the Chiefs and Shaub against the Bucs.

I have a feeling that the Texans are going to be running it all day. Last week Shaub only got me eight points and I just see another run heavy day.

i like tebow vs the chiefs, there run defense is terrible

Bad, horrible, awful, horrendous, etc. move lol. 21 standard fantasy points right now I had faith and kept him in. :disco: